Anyone receive their ATT Tracking number yet??

OP darkstar765

9th July 2014, 07:23 PM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 43

533 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hack14u

Same here, paid full retail and activation fee had a $0 next to it, that would be so awesome considering they always get me for it.

Mine doesn't show an activation fee, but apparently I'm going to be charged a $40 "Upgrade" fee. Not a fan of that at all.

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA Free mobile app
9th July 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #42  
Flag north charleston,sc
Thanks Meter: 111

345 posts
More
delivered. now 2 more hours of work before i can get home .
10th July 2014, 01:52 AM   |  #43  
Mobile, AL
Thanks Meter: 39

262 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllstarE4

Mine doesn't show an activation fee, but apparently I'm going to be charged a $40 "Upgrade" fee. Not a fan of that at all.

Oh dear lord, do we all get charged this fee? I mean really, if we pay full retail we aren't really "upgrading" are we. When I bought my M8 full retail, I didn't do any of the att.com/updatedevice stuff, I went into my local store asked for a nano sim and that was that, no fees, or anything. But wait, I remember on my M7 they got me for like 36 bucks, but I took the 2 year deal on that one to get the discount so maybe that's why.
10th July 2014, 02:26 AM   |  #44  
Flag Middle of nowhere
Thanks Meter: 269

1,120 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

The upgrade fee isn't for NEXT its only for a standard 2 year contract.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hack14u

Oh dear lord, do we all get charged this fee? I mean really, if we pay full retail we aren't really "upgrading" are we. When I bought my M8 full retail, I didn't do any of the att.com/updatedevice stuff, I went into my local store asked for a nano sim and that was that, no fees, or anything. But wait, I remember on my M7 they got me for like 36 bucks, but I took the 2 year deal on that one to get the discount so maybe that's why.

If you buy a phone outright there is generally no activation fee because you are not upgrading via a 2 year commitment.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pilz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2014, 03:59 AM   |  #45  
Flag Bowling Green, KY
Thanks Meter: 346

1,226 posts
More
Quote:

Call customer service and ask them nicely to waive the fee. I've upgraded endless times and have never paid an activation or upgrade fee.
10th July 2014, 06:25 AM   |  #46  
Flag North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 41

194 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hope you guys get your shipments soon. This phone is sweet.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lorimere For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2014, 12:16 AM   |  #47  
Thanks Meter: 4

23 posts
More
I ordered mine on the 8th in the store and mine isn't supposed to arrive until the 14th. I'm incredibly mad right now. What was the point of me preordering a phone when I'm going to get it three days after someone walks in to buy it. Do you guys know of anything I can do about this?
12th July 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #48  
Thanks Meter: 27

101 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeneers

FWIW, I'm a Premier customer - that happens to be on an ANR plan - and I got free overnight shipping. Usually, I get the $14 overnight/free 2-4 day shipping. I ordered at 8:59PM PST (right when it went up, was refreshing the page) and got a shipping notification at 5PM PST today. Will be here tomorrow morning.

Hey i have a question. So i am opening up a new ANR plan with att, any idea when ill be able to get the G3? I dont think its on the device list yet, as far as i know the newest device on their list is the s5

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread