Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,956 Members 48,763 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Removed LGHome and I don't have Launcher

Tip us?

Tarzan-
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Did you see this thread?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2802286

Sent from G3
Nokia 3230 Nokia 7610 Nokia N95 Sony Ericsson PDA HTC Tytyn II HTC Desire Nokia N9 Xperia Arc S Motorola Droid Razr Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy Note II HTC ONE Silver Sony Xperia Z Ultra Note 3 Galaxy S5 LG G3

bartito
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,117

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzan- View Post
Did you see this thread?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2802286

Sent from G3
Yes, reading it now
Phone model: LG G3 (due to locked bootloader: do not buy it if you like tinkering)

Twitter: @matrixppc

Download my Android Apps

Tarzan-
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartito View Post
Yes, reading it now
Good luck 👍

Sent from G3
Nokia 3230 Nokia 7610 Nokia N95 Sony Ericsson PDA HTC Tytyn II HTC Desire Nokia N9 Xperia Arc S Motorola Droid Razr Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy Note II HTC ONE Silver Sony Xperia Z Ultra Note 3 Galaxy S5 LG G3
The Following User Says Thank You to Tarzan- For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bartito
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,117

DONATE TO ME
Really I'm a bit (too much) idiot...

Finally configured my Wifi and Google account in the Setup Wizard and installed Nova from Play Store web.

For anyone interested: I can't update via the PCSuite due to it requires that the phone was connected via usb using PTP and, after a wipe, the connection is started using MTP protocol.

Thanks to all!

XDA rocks!
Phone model: LG G3 (due to locked bootloader: do not buy it if you like tinkering)

Twitter: @matrixppc

Download my Android Apps

dondavis007
Old
Thanks Meter 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartito View Post
Really I'm a bit (too much) idiot...

Finally configured my Wifi and Google account in the Setup Wizard and installed Nova from Play Store web.

For anyone interested: I can't update via the PCSuite due to it requires that the phone was connected via usb using PTP and, after a wipe, the connection is started using MTP protocol.

Thanks to all!

XDA rocks!
You can boot the phone up to download-mode by press volyme up and put the usb in. From download you can let LG flash your phone. Its possible you have to give it your imei or serial if the soft doesn't connect correct. Ive normally used that one on G2 but so far I have only unrooted the G3 from insida Android.
Just give me a Nexus/Silver with a great camera/app...

Smart(er) phones:
iPhone 3, N1, Optimus 2X, Xperia Arc, iPhone 4, Xperia S, Motorola Razr, Galaxy Note, One X, Samsung Galaxy S3, Sony Xperia V, Padfone 2 + "New", Note 2, iPhone 5, HTC One S, S4, Xperia ZR, LG G2, N5, Z1c, HTC M7 & M8, S5, G3, etc...

Pads:
iPad, Asus T1+T2+Prime, Galaxy Tab 8,9. iPad2, Nexus 7, Padfone 2, iPad4. PadFone 4, New PadFone

If I helped you hit "thanks"