Originally Posted by saferisk
At the moment still on the korean stock rom 10g on my F400K but was wondering if I dont install a custom rom, is it possible to root and then swap out the dialer apps from the international version?
Also is there a way to get rid of the dual clock on the lock screen?
Can't help you with the dialer but this is how I got rid of the dual clock.
From this page,
1) download that app from the play store
2) set your language to english and your location to your desire.
3) install the app
4) search "clock" under the activities tab
5) under the roaming icon, there should be a "Roaming dual clock". tap into it.
6) tap "Try" then select "disable"
7) simply press back without creating the shortcut
8) select "Roaming clock settings"
9) tap "Try" again, and uncheck both ticks
10) press back again and you're all done.