Non-rooted LG G3 D855 suddenly stuck on boot / can't get into recovery

OP DominicRead

1st September 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Last night at a party I go to take a picture by holding down the Volume Down button whilst locked.The camera app didn't pop up and subsequently my phone crashed. I thought nothing of it, but then it wouldn't turn off or recognise anything. Even when I popped the battery out and in. It's stuck on boot. So I let it run out of charge, go home, charge it and the little battery icon animation that goes round once you've turned it on gets stuck, I can't tell what the phone's percentage is - it just stays frozen. Stuck on this now instead of boot.

After about 10 minutes of it being stuck suddenly I got the error message:

[784680] Fastboot mode started

?!?! What gives? I only rooted it once but then flashed it to stock immediately when the phone first came out and I've left it as is since.

Any help is really appreciated. I need my phone for work tomorrow.
2nd September 2014, 07:39 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
;( Help bump
15th October 2014, 06:24 AM   |  #3  

1 posts
d855
Hi
Did you get any help?
I got The same problem remove The battery and now is stuck on Lg screen
Cant do hard reset same thing fastboot, cant flash it,
Appreciate Any help

QUOTE=DominicRead;55185334]Last night at a party I go to take a picture by holding down the Volume Down button whilst locked.The camera app didn't pop up and subsequently my phone crashed. I thought nothing of it, but then it wouldn't turn off or recognise anything. Even when I popped the battery out and in. It's stuck on boot. So I let it run out of charge, go home, charge it and the little battery icon animation that goes round once you've turned it on gets stuck, I can't tell what the phone's percentage is - it just stays frozen. Stuck on this now instead of boot.

?!?! What gives? I only rooted it once but then flashed it to stock immediately when the phone first came out and I've left it as is since.

Any help is really appreciated. I need my phone for work tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
21st October 2014, 07:25 AM   |  #4  

56 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesss

Any help is really appreciated. I need my phone for work tomorrow.

My phone did the same last week. Still haven't found a solution. Can't enter Download mode, as it hangs even there.
23rd October 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #5  

1 posts
Same Thing
Bumping for the Guy as the Same thing happened to me.Any Kind of Help would be highly appreciated!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread