FORUMS

Xiaomi Mi5 Specs Leaked, CyanogenMod SDK – XDA TV

CyanogenMod is going to release their own SDK! That and much more news is … more

Themes for SM-N910U Exynos Note 4

Samsung has too many phone variants for their flagships, which leaves out users incapable of getting … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 26 – May 2)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Great Camera Hardware, or Software?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on phone cameras. Come with your opinions and feel … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Non-rooted LG G3 D855 suddenly stuck on boot / can't get into recovery

1st September 2014, 10:00 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Last night at a party I go to take a picture by holding down the Volume Down button whilst locked.The camera app didn't pop up and subsequently my phone crashed. I thought nothing of it, but then it wouldn't turn off or recognise anything. Even when I popped the battery out and in. It's stuck on boot. So I let it run out of charge, go home, charge it and the little battery icon animation that goes round once you've turned it on gets stuck, I can't tell what the phone's percentage is - it just stays frozen. Stuck on this now instead of boot.

After about 10 minutes of it being stuck suddenly I got the error message:

[784680] Fastboot mode started

?!?! What gives? I only rooted it once but then flashed it to stock immediately when the phone first came out and I've left it as is since.

Any help is really appreciated. I need my phone for work tomorrow.

2nd September 2014, 07:39 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
;( Help bump
15th October 2014, 06:24 AM |#3  

More
d855
Hi
Did you get any help?
I got The same problem remove The battery and now is stuck on Lg screen
Cant do hard reset same thing fastboot, cant flash it,
Appreciate Any help

QUOTE=DominicRead;55185334]Last night at a party I go to take a picture by holding down the Volume Down button whilst locked.The camera app didn't pop up and subsequently my phone crashed. I thought nothing of it, but then it wouldn't turn off or recognise anything. Even when I popped the battery out and in. It's stuck on boot. So I let it run out of charge, go home, charge it and the little battery icon animation that goes round once you've turned it on gets stuck, I can't tell what the phone's percentage is - it just stays frozen. Stuck on this now instead of boot.

?!?! What gives? I only rooted it once but then flashed it to stock immediately when the phone first came out and I've left it as is since.

Any help is really appreciated. I need my phone for work tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
21st October 2014, 07:25 AM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesss

Any help is really appreciated. I need my phone for work tomorrow.

My phone did the same last week. Still haven't found a solution. Can't enter Download mode, as it hangs even there.
23rd October 2014, 12:47 PM |#5  

More
Same Thing
Bumping for the Guy as the Same thing happened to me.Any Kind of Help would be highly appreciated!
29th October 2014, 05:30 AM |#6  

More
same
This is the same problem I have
29th October 2014, 08:04 AM |#7  

More
Update: I sent it in for RMA. Will be receiving a replacement unit today. Seems like the only way around it, if a swap is the way to "fix" this.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread