Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,674 Members 37,964 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Screen problems

Tip us?

t1m1t
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Screen problems

So I've been having some issues with my G3 and have been searching around with little luck. Does anyone else have these issues?
When I use my touchscreen, I can see distortion from the pressure placed onto the lcd screen. I'm not pressing hard on the screen at all.
Also, I've seen some people write about being able to see the digitizer in the background of their screens. Is this common on all G3's? It's very noticeable on mine and is really bothering me...

Also, this is my second G3. The first had a perfect screen (without noticeable digitizer), but had a VERY sensitive touchscreen (also viewable distortion from just normal swiping). My phone came from BestBuy and the only store with a white one in stock is 40 miles away from me. All the other BestBuy stores that are close to me all have black in stock. I know it sounds dumb, but are the problems I mentioned isolated to the white models only? So far both the white G3s I've had are having these problems...

blackwrx02
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Don't have either of those issues, but mine is a Best Buy purchased black version (AT&T)
Don't see how the color of the phone would have anything to do with this, doubt there is a difference in production. Good luck.