Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Bump! Workaround for the LG G3 Locked Bootloader – XDA TV

The LG G3 is a power house device. It’s been a favorite of many people. … more

Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Screwed LG G3

OP flibbertygibbet

6th July 2014, 04:19 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 95

205 posts
More
Just to add a little extra info. I got my 16gb UK d855 back to stock using the UK 10a.kdz file and flashed in download mode using LG flash tool 2014, only took about 5mins and my g3 was just like New
6th July 2014, 06:08 PM   |  #22  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 557953

Just to add a little extra info. I got my 16gb UK d855 back to stock using the UK 10a.kdz file and flashed in download mode using LG flash tool 2014, only took about 5mins and my g3 was just like New

Hi, How do you use the kdz file version please?
6th July 2014, 06:32 PM   |  #23  
OP Junior Member

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsie41

Only just seen this thread and glad to see that you have saved your device. Just for the record, you could have restored your device if you used the lg pc suite with your device plugged in in download mode.

Hi mate, Is there anything specific that needs doing to use the lg g3 suite option? I can connect the phone when booted up normally but when I do it via download mode the suite will not see the phone..

Will back up and restore do the same thing?
6th July 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #24  

205 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flibbertygibbet

Hi, How do you use the kdz file version please?

This is what I did,

Dowloaded the .kdz file put G3 in DL mode, plugged into PC, used device manager on PC to change port from whatever it was to 41, loaded the .kdz into LG Flash Tool 2014, used "CSE flash" left all other settings as they were and started it going..... took about 5mins and badabadabing brand new G3 again
6th July 2014, 08:47 PM   |  #25  
OP Junior Member

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 557953

This is what I did,

Dowloaded the .kdz file put G3 in DL mode, plugged into PC, used device manager on PC to change port from whatever it was to 41, loaded the .kdz into LG Flash Tool 2014, used "CSE flash" left all other settings as they were and started it going..... took about 5mins and badabadabing brand new G3 again

Wow thanks. Just did it again and was a lot quicker! However when I look up my software version it still states V10a-EUR-XX ? so is this the uk version? I'm confused.
6th July 2014, 08:52 PM   |  #26  

205 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flibbertygibbet

Wow thanks. Just did it again and was a lot quicker! However when I look up my software version it still states V10a-EUR-XX ? so is this the uk version? I'm confused.

That's what I'm on too and all working fine I found my FW on XDA that was UK version, not sure of differences if any... I think you will be fine on that
The Following User Says Thank You to 557953 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread