Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,562 Members 53,878 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

xposed and lag

Tip us?

datdirtyscrew
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 58
Default xposed and lag

is anyone else experiencing lag while using xposed? unsure if its a specific module or the framework in general. sorry if this has been asked already.

Pfeffernuss
Old
Thanks Meter 719
Quote:
Originally Posted by datdirtyscrew View Post
is anyone else experiencing lag while using xposed? unsure if its a specific module or the framework in general. sorry if this has been asked already.
Without xposed I do think the phone is somewhat smoother, yes. This obvioulsy also differs with the modules used. Some modules will not impact performance while other will

LG G3 32GB D855 Stock Android 4.4.2 V10i Rom Stock kernel Tethered recovery
Samsung i9505 Galaxy S4 GE Danvdh 27-06-2014 Googy kernel XXUFNA1
Nexus7 2013 Flo Android 4.4.3 ElementalX 2.12 kernel KOT49H
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 AOKP CM10.3 Default kernel
HTC Flyer 3G ICS Yetki 1.2 ChaosX 2.6.35.10 kernel

The Following User Says Thank You to Pfeffernuss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

teazgood
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I felt the ui was laggy with our with out xposed. Reduced the DPI from 640 to 560 using texdroid DPI and now it's slicker than a greased pig. Even fully tweaked with tweak box
The Following User Says Thank You to teazgood For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

datdirtyscrew
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by teazgood View Post
I felt the ui was laggy with our with out xposed. Reduced the DPI from 640 to 560 using texdroid DPI and now it's slicker than a greased pig. Even fully tweaked with tweak box
I have my DPI at 530. But xposed does cause lag on this phone. everything from switching screens opening apps checking texts. but I rely on xposed for modules like greenify g3tweaks xprivacy minmin and more.

stas333
Old
Thanks Meter 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfeffernuss View Post
Without xposed I do think the phone is somewhat smoother, yes. This obvioulsy also differs with the modules used. Some modules will not impact performance while other will
which modules cause the lag?