FORUMS

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Secure Booting Error! Cause: boot certification verify

12th December 2014, 11:47 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Joćo Pessoa
Thanks Meter: 3,064
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofait

Hi,

You'll need to use a Windows 7 machine and the proper LG USB Driver (first post of this message) and change it to the COM41.

Do a BOARD DL and when the screen comes up and tells you to not touch it, ignore and press OK. Then press the power button and at the same type touch the "Normal +power". It should reboot and everything should be fine

Cheers!

So,
Should I use windows 7 32 bit or is it fine with 64 bit?
Will I need a .TOT file and a DLL for my model ( D855P 16gb ) or can I use a KDZ file?

EDIT: ok so I tried it, but flash tool failed to get model information from the phone.
were you in download mode? I can't get to download mode here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	boarddl.png
Views:	506
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	3062377  
Last edited by diego-ch; 13th December 2014 at 04:15 PM.
 
 
20th December 2014, 12:03 PM |#12  
paolotheking's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bari
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diego-ch

So,
Should I use windows 7 32 bit or is it fine with 64 bit?
Will I need a .TOT file and a DLL for my model ( D855P 16gb ) or can I use a KDZ file?

EDIT: ok so I tried it, but flash tool failed to get model information from the phone.
were you in download mode? I can't get to download mode here.

I send my phone to warranty service, where they changed all the motherboard with new IMEI and SN.
Hope that they don't ask for money to repair the phone.
8th January 2015, 11:21 PM |#13  
prana_Sky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 58
 
Donate to Me
More
hi all, having this problem as well. anyone resolve this?? Need help!
10th January 2015, 12:29 AM |#14  
prana_Sky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 58
 
Donate to Me
More
[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofait

Hi,

You'll need to use a Windows 7 machine and the proper LG USB Driver (first post of this message) and change it to the COM41.

Do a BOARD DL and when the screen comes up and tells you to not touch it, ignore and press OK. Then press the power button and at the same type touch the "Normal +power". It should reboot and everything should be fine

Cheers! .

hi thanks for idea but could you explain in detail because is not working on my end. what screen comes up? i get ready in com41 . then download fail! (0 sec)

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolotheking

I send my phone to warranty service, where they changed all the motherboard with new IMEI and SN.
Hope that they don't ask for money to repair the phone.

did you get it back?
Last edited by prana_Sky; 10th January 2015 at 12:32 AM.
10th January 2015, 10:04 PM |#15  
paolotheking's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bari
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prana_Sky

did you get it back?

Yes, with new mainboard.
The Following User Says Thank You to paolotheking For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2015, 05:49 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Flag Ankara, TR
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prana_Sky

hi all, having this problem as well. anyone resolve this?? Need help!

I have the same problem did you find any solution ?

edit: solved somehow
Last edited by manyakurt; 23rd April 2015 at 07:53 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boot certification verify, lg g3, secure booting error
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes