sent phone back to lg for repair

OP labpedro

20th August 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Kempston, Bedford
Thanks Meter: 5

53 posts
More
Quick question. My G3 developed a screen fault on the 6th so i rang three for repair. LG sent out all the envelopes, padded and special delivery so i sent the phone back on the 9th which they signed for on the 11th. Apparrently that isnt the day they count their 3-5 days from, as that starts at the point it gets to the technicians. I spoke to a guy on monday whio simply said its with the technicians and to wait...its a pain in the backside as i am phoneless, am paying for a contract that i cant use and see no timescales. the guy on the phone on monday wasnt much help (though not his fault i suppose) but as im going away next week i kinda want the phone back before i go. has anyone sent their phones back to LG and got it back quick or is it looking unlikely that it will be back by next week? Its a pain as they havent told me a thing, havent said if they are going to mail me, ring me etc. not good though that its lasted less than a month before needing repair, after my very light usage of it. should i keep ringing them to chase them along?
20th August 2014, 07:24 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 89

410 posts
Also had a bad screen. After two months the middle of the screen just stopped worked, in a horizontal line.

Called my reseller and said that it could take one month maximum to get it fixed (she couldnt say anything more in detail). Thats insane, imo. :P Especially since its here in Sweden and bought from a well known reseller with quick and good support. But yeah, i sent it to LGs service center.
20th August 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Kempston, Bedford
Thanks Meter: 5

53 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lossah

Also had a bad screen. After two months the middle of the screen just stopped worked, in a horizontal line.

Called my reseller and said that it could take one month maximum to get it fixed (she couldnt say anything more in detail). Thats insane, imo. :P Especially since its here in Sweden and bought from a well known reseller with quick and good support. But yeah, i sent it to LGs service center.

Apparrently it has been repaired and is being returned today so i should get it backl in the next day or 2...lets see if they say what was wrong with it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread