Signal drops, please help.

OP marvi0

29th August 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag essex lad
Thanks Meter: 80

1,123 posts
More
Hello rely on my phone, and need to be accessible 24 hours. I was on a note 3 and the signal was excellent, but the g3 the signal has been appalling. I am on version 10h Europe and just getting data connection drops. What is the solution please and is it easy to change the modem, to one that's better and also what modem should I consider please.
22nd September 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

318 posts
+1 here and very sad that no one replied you till now. It is a big problem and it is strange that LG has not solve it till now. Many users complained from this issue since the device launch and despite the several OTA we have since then, the problem still there. Someone claimed that it should be solved in an August OTA, but no hope till now.
The Following User Says Thank You to hbahaie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd September 2014, 06:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag essex lad
Thanks Meter: 80

1,123 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbahaie

+1 here and very sad that no one replied you till now. It is a big problem and it is strange that LG has not solve it till now. Many users complained from this issue since the device launch and despite the several OTA we have since then, the problem still there. Someone claimed that it should be solved in an August OTA, but no hope till now.

Thanks, have since moved back to my note 3,and could have never been happier. I gave up on LG when I had to return 3 handsets for one fault or th other.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread