Suggestions on protecting the camera lens.

Search This thread

Jmelendez1

Nov 13, 2010
Paterson, NJ
Any one know of a glass camera lens protector? Be nice cause I'd imagine it would be clear enough. My G2 has scratched simply with my finger as I felt my way to the volume buttons. Hate for the same to happen with my G3. Suggestions appreciated.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

SilverZero

May 18, 2010
Any one know of a glass camera lens protector? Be nice cause I'd imagine it would be clear enough. My G2 has scratched simply with my finger as I felt my way to the volume buttons. Hate for the same to happen with my G3. Suggestions appreciated.

Does it affect picture quality? At such small aperture (f2.2 I believe) a slightly scratched lens will hardly have an affect on the image. For the same reason, I'd say a plastic/film cut to size for the lens would be sufficient.

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas

This case has a rubber stopper so you can touch the lens while using the volume buttons. I have two of them and it's my favorite case.

http://www.spigen.com/lg-g3-case-slim-armor.html

Reactions: Jmelendez1

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
It wouldnt let me add pictures to my previous reply but here it is in a little better detail.

Attachments

• 1406001043618.jpg
    1406001043618.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 163
  • 1406001105099.jpg
    1406001105099.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 179

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
I have this case as well and it feels a little slippery but has better grip than others. Personally I like the tech21 case better since it doesn't add as much bulk.

It's not slippery, the ultra hybrid is slippery. It has good protection and the cut outs are only where they need to be as opposed to a big ugly one line other cases.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This case has a rubber stopper so you can touch the lens while using the volume buttons. I have two of them and it's my favorite case.

http://www.spigen.com/lg-g3-case-slim-armor.html