OP pride_kr

21st August 2014, 06:39 AM   |  #11  
Flag Mexico city
Thanks Meter: 67

349 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AggressiveNapkin

D855P uses the same KDZ as the D855, and is listed with on the same list of updated as the normal D855. This is confirmed. (If you already know, it is to help others as well)

Hello can you give the source link of that confirmed info? Because here on Q&A section nobody have report to full flashed the KDZ of 855... I just made a system dump from v10j and then flashed it through recovery. Also boot is the same but we thought flashing KDZ could have some issue with modem or partitions size.

Now I read this and think is very cool to know some people already tried to flash kdz for 855 with success but it would be great to add the source link to the tread on Q&A section with the correct step to step... because another user tried to flash an European kdz but it didn't let him because of different model.
The Following User Says Thank You to badtzo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2014, 06:01 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 22

97 posts
To restore default ROM:

1-) Download and install LGMobile Support Tool.

2-) Start it and wait it for self-update.

3-) Connect the phone using USB Cable, wait until LGMobile Support Tool recognizes the phone.

4-) Click on top menu Additional Resources (Recursos Adicionais) ==> Upgrade Recovery.

5-) Wait for it check your phone model, download the correct ROM and install it. (DATA WILL BE WIPED).
4th November 2014, 02:13 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by badtzo

Hello can you give the source link of that confirmed info? Because here on Q&A section nobody have report to full flashed the KDZ of 855... I just made a system dump from v10j and then flashed it through recovery. Also boot is the same but we thought flashing KDZ could have some issue with modem or partitions size.

Now I read this and think is very cool to know some people already tried to flash kdz for 855 with success but it would be great to add the source link to the tread on Q&A section with the correct step to step... because another user tried to flash an European kdz but it didn't let him because of different model.

That user badtzo is saying is me, really wasn't able when I tried.

Would really be glad that this was clarified.
4th November 2014, 01:43 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 215

319 posts
I have a brazilian D855p and I'm flashing D855 kdz from day one.

I dont think the software needs time to settle. That's because one time I saw Francisco Franco (nexus recognized developer) telling that's bs, as the software is only a bunch of zeros and ones and no need for that. But anyway, my battery is great so far, getting 4h SOT when on 4g and almost 6h on wifi. Try to install a custom rom like cloudy or AndroidNow HD and give it a try...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread