Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] can i update the firmware on my rooted lg?

OP subwoffer13

22nd August 2014, 02:24 AM   |  #11  
Flag Rijeka
Thanks Meter: 18

109 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pispuso

v10b is indeed a battery drainer, and the phone was too hot doing nothing. v10g was better but kinda laggy. v10j seems to work great, its smoth, doesn't drain much battery and the heat is normal. For now is the best choice, the oly downside is that it comes with a lot of bloatware compared to my stock v10b that was pretty clean.

I have just flashed 10H and it started dowloading 103 bloat apps automatically i never had before, wil test this firmware for couple of days if it wont perform well then i will switch to 10J
22nd August 2014, 02:55 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 38

120 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollux King

I have just flashed 10H and it started dowloading 103 bloat apps automatically i never had before, wil test this firmware for couple of days if it wont perform well then i will switch to 10J

Yeah, a lot of bloatware. I just froze most of them for now and will remove completely if I see no problems.
26th August 2014, 12:14 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bat Yam
Thanks Meter: 7

124 posts
More
just updated via lg tool , and rooted again. thanks
26th August 2014, 12:47 AM   |  #14  
Flag Helsinki
Thanks Meter: 73

309 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beylie

In that case, just do the Upgrade Repair Errors option in PC Suite. It'll flash the latest ROM for your IMEI, but you'll loose root. Just reroot afterwards.

I did this and i was getting "update error" plaaplaaplaa.. Now my device is bricked. I tried what PC Suite said "Take off battery and put again and connect with usb" but always when i open device it's goes do "updating firmware" but it's isn't doing anything. I was with rooted v10g rom (international 16gb D855). Let's see what service shops says.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread