FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Upgrade dl and board dl

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Pedro Velloso, Junior Member on 6th July 2014, 09:06 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Does anyone can explain for me when should i use board dl during an installation of a rom?
I am putting a stock rom on my LG G3 and i dont know the difference between those two options, and google was useless.
Thanks
 
 
6th July 2014, 09:09 PM |#2  
leomd333's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lisburn
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro Velloso

Does anyone can explain for me when should i use board dl during an installation of a rom?
I am putting a stock rom on my LG G3 and i dont know the difference between those two options, and google was useless.
Thanks

Are you flashing a KDZ or TOT? If KDZ you don't need to touch these files.
6th July 2014, 09:13 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leomd333

Are you flashing a KDZ or TOT? If KDZ you don't need to touch these files.

TOT file with a dll file
6th July 2014, 10:06 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
btw, if i download the kdz file it is just put it on program instead the tot?
Thanks
6th July 2014, 10:13 PM |#5  
leomd333's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lisburn
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro Velloso

btw, if i download the kdz file it is just put it on program instead the tot?
Thanks

Put your imei at the end of this link http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b...heck2.jsp?esn=
If it shows up your device information, go down to the SW part and click on the link and it should download the KDZ for your device. Then use the stock guide to flash it back to stock (takes 5 mins).
Last edited by leomd333; 6th July 2014 at 10:17 PM.
6th July 2014, 10:27 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leomd333

Put your imei at the end of this link
If it shows up your device information, go down to the SW part and click on the link and it should download the KDZ for your device. Then use the stock guide to flash it back to stock (takes 5 mins).

It showed only part of the info.
<esn>
<model>
<suffix>
<msn>
Nothing else

And according with all stamps and the imei the phone is F400L but on the settings of the device it is as F400K. Do you know if this is normal? I tried install the TOT of the F400L and it doesnt worked.

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes