Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,941 Members 38,457 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Vibration Issues

Tip us?

cpg1987
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] Vibration Issues

Has anyone else experienced vibration issues with this phone? I usually have mine in vibrate mode, and I've noticed that sometimes vibration will just stop working for some reason. Toggling the sound profile does nothing as well. I have the vibration strength at max level, and I can only get it to work again if I reboot the phone. So, I know the vibration motor is still fine. It is just really frustrating because it has caused me to miss important phone calls and some texts. Are others experiencing this problem as well? Is this a known bug and would an update fix this problem?

Akashymon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg1987 View Post
Has anyone else experienced vibration issues with this phone? I usually have mine in vibrate mode, and I've noticed that sometimes vibration will just stop working for some reason. Toggling the sound profile does nothing as well. I have the vibration strength at max level, and I can only get it to work again if I reboot the phone. So, I know the vibration motor is still fine. It is just really frustrating because it has caused me to miss important phone calls and some texts. Are others experiencing this problem as well? Is this a known bug and would an update fix this problem?
Yes, it has happened to my G3. Try to turn off sub debugging. That may fix something. It may also be a software defect. It should be fixed in the next update. If not, use your warranty and get a New phone

KiNG OMaR
Old
Thanks Meter 406

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg1987 View Post
You're not alone

bunchies
Old
Thanks Meter 615

DONATE TO ME
I only see this happen when I'm on low battery (either 15% or 5% can't remember), it seems to disable vibrate

I have the battery saver setting off

\(^-^)/ ... * ROOTED * ... \(^-^)/
Check out my apps