[Q] Vibration Issues

OP cpg1987

29th July 2014, 02:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

49 posts
Has anyone else experienced vibration issues with this phone? I usually have mine in vibrate mode, and I've noticed that sometimes vibration will just stop working for some reason. Toggling the sound profile does nothing as well. I have the vibration strength at max level, and I can only get it to work again if I reboot the phone. So, I know the vibration motor is still fine. It is just really frustrating because it has caused me to miss important phone calls and some texts. Are others experiencing this problem as well? Is this a known bug and would an update fix this problem?
3rd August 2014, 01:56 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg1987

Has anyone else experienced vibration issues with this phone? I usually have mine in vibrate mode, and I've noticed that sometimes vibration will just stop working for some reason. Toggling the sound profile does nothing as well. I have the vibration strength at max level, and I can only get it to work again if I reboot the phone. So, I know the vibration motor is still fine. It is just really frustrating because it has caused me to miss important phone calls and some texts. Are others experiencing this problem as well? Is this a known bug and would an update fix this problem?

Yes, it has happened to my G3. Try to turn off sub debugging. That may fix something. It may also be a software defect. It should be fixed in the next update. If not, use your warranty and get a New phone
7th August 2014, 06:41 AM   |  #3  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 408

1,656 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg1987

You're not alone
7th August 2014, 06:48 AM   |  #4  
Flag Land of Ooo
Thanks Meter: 654

1,390 posts
Donate to Me
More
I only see this happen when I'm on low battery (either 15% or 5% can't remember), it seems to disable vibrate

I have the battery saver setting off
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread