Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,562 Members 53,807 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LG G3 NO download mode / NOrecovery / dload mode

Tip us?

sil3nt215
Old
(Last edited by sil3nt215; Yesterday at 05:58 PM.) Reason: no model number in post
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] LG G3 NO download mode / NOrecovery / dload mode

Hi guys so LG give us new flagship - right now i have LG G3 D855 since 4 days and right now Im in the same place where that topic begin -

My phone is booting but after after few minutes is turining off and go into bootloop - I want to fix it but I cannot go into downloadmode ( secure error - boot certificate failure or something like that... ) due to that I cannot flash stock via / KDZ or TOT and i cannot use OTA cause i have ROOT

Did last chance for me is doing something similar to that solution from G2? where can i get right files for my phone?? ( is any way to extract that frome KDZ or TOT )

xmagiicsx
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sil3nt215 View Post
Hi guys so LG give us new flagship - right now i have LG G3 D855 since 4 days and right now Im in the same place where that topic begin -

My phone is booting but after after few minutes is turining off and go into bootloop - I want to fix it but I cannot go into downloadmode ( secure error - boot certificate failure or something like that... ) due to that I cannot flash stock via / KDZ or TOT and i cannot use OTA cause i have ROOT

Did last chance for me is doing something similar to that solution from G2? where can i get right files for my phone?? ( is any way to extract that frome KDZ or TOT )
Well I suggest using the LG Suite and try to install a new update but it will remove root. You can root it again( I believe) and its not a hardbrick( like mine) so you should be fine with the update.

sil3nt215
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default lg suite solution

I already try that solution with lg suite but after phone restart whole process is stooped i i have the same alert screen that i had when i try manually go into download-mode. so secure boot error, boot certificate failure or something.