No registration required

[Q] Wallpaper tears for a sec after you exit app

OP aeonsmc

19th August 2014, 11:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello,

I just got my G3 a few days ago. Overall I love it. However this morning I tried out a couple wallpapers from Zedge and Background HD.. after changing my wallpaper I noticed that everytime I exit an app, any app, the wallpaper in the background tears up for a sec or so, then it goes back to normal.. Not really a big deal but still a little annoying since it happens EVERY time after I exit an app.. I don't remember this happening when I first got my phone.. anyone else noticing the same? If so is there a solution? Seems like something a simple patch would do.

Thank you in advance!

Vic
20th August 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #2  
Flag Morrinhos

3 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeonsmc

Hello,

I just got my G3 a few days ago. Overall I love it. However this morning I tried out a couple wallpapers from Zedge and Background HD.. after changing my wallpaper I noticed that everytime I exit an app, any app, the wallpaper in the background tears up for a sec or so, then it goes back to normal.. Not really a big deal but still a little annoying since it happens EVERY time after I exit an app.. I don't remember this happening when I first got my phone.. anyone else noticing the same? If so is there a solution? Seems like something a simple patch would do.

Thank you in advance!

Vic

I did notice the same behavior with wallpapers applied by Zedge. Then I decided to try to set up the wallpaper by the default way and it worked, the flaw is gone.

Try it.
20th August 2014, 04:18 PM   |  #3  
Flag Morrinhos

3 posts
More
It seems that the issue returned here. I don't know how to solve, appears to be random.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread