If anything, whats working on the LG G3

6th August 2014, 05:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19

160 posts
I'm looking to move from Samsung, try something new, I've been looking at the G3 for months. Now that its in North America all I'm reading is this phone does not work. So dose it not work or not, is this phone a lemon all around?
6th August 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 171

714 posts
More
It all depends on who you ask. Personally mine is amazing. Zero lag that people report (and I have my processor throttled way down to 157440 and gpu down to 389 but I also use nova launcher and the lag might come from the stock lg launcher) I get zero of the supposed over heating or hot issues. My ir blaster works at an amazing range (only problem is you have to aim it right at the ir port of your tv, dvd, bluray, cable box... Whatever. Looks like the wavelength is fairly narrow unlike your standard remote ir diode) and there's plenty of people that will agree with what I've said. Then again there's the complete polar opposite of people that swear there's a ridiculous amount of lag. With heat issues and the ir blaster doesn't work at more than 5 feet from the device you're aiming at.

I suggest go to an AT&T store and play with one for a bit see how you like it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread