Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,290 Members 53,231 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Wifi problem

Tip us?
 
idanama
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default [Q] Wifi problem

Hey everyone.
Whenever i try to do WiFi hotspot my lg g3 (D855 International) it doesn't work and then the normal WiFi doesn't work either only when i restart my phone i can connect to my wifi...
what is the problem?
 
Steph09
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 143
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by idanama View Post
Hey everyone.
Whenever i try to do WiFi hotspot my lg g3 (D855 International) it doesn't work and then the normal WiFi doesn't work either only when i restart my phone i can connect to my wifi...
what is the problem?
I have your model and my hotspot has worked fine most of the time, only my windows 8.1 laptop is not connecting. Can you explain your isse a bit further?

Sent from my LG-D855
 
idanama
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph09 View Post
I have your model and my hotspot has worked fine most of the time, only my windows 8.1 laptop is not connecting. Can you explain your isse a bit further?

Sent from my LG-D855
Well I actually can't really explain it more simply than that,whenever i use wifi it's working but when i try to make hotspot wifi it's like the whole wifi options completely crash...the device doesn't let me the connect to a normal wifi and only after i restart my device the wifi works and the same routine...i use hotspot and it crash again...
 
Steph09
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 143
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by idanama View Post
Well I actually can't really explain it more simply than that,whenever i use wifi it's working but when i try to make hotspot wifi it's like the whole wifi options completely crash...the device doesn't let me the connect to a normal wifi and only after i restart my device the wifi works and the same routine...i use hotspot and it crash again...
Sorry, really don't know what could be causing the issue in that case
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes