Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,290 Members 53,231 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Wifi problem

Tip us?

idanama
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Wifi problem

Hey everyone.
Whenever i try to do WiFi hotspot my lg g3 (D855 International) it doesn't work and then the normal WiFi doesn't work either only when i restart my phone i can connect to my wifi...
what is the problem?

Steph09
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by idanama View Post
Hey everyone.
Whenever i try to do WiFi hotspot my lg g3 (D855 International) it doesn't work and then the normal WiFi doesn't work either only when i restart my phone i can connect to my wifi...
what is the problem?
I have your model and my hotspot has worked fine most of the time, only my windows 8.1 laptop is not connecting. Can you explain your isse a bit further?

Sent from my LG-D855

idanama
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph09 View Post
I have your model and my hotspot has worked fine most of the time, only my windows 8.1 laptop is not connecting. Can you explain your isse a bit further?

Sent from my LG-D855
Well I actually can't really explain it more simply than that,whenever i use wifi it's working but when i try to make hotspot wifi it's like the whole wifi options completely crash...the device doesn't let me the connect to a normal wifi and only after i restart my device the wifi works and the same routine...i use hotspot and it crash again...

Steph09
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by idanama View Post
Well I actually can't really explain it more simply than that,whenever i use wifi it's working but when i try to make hotspot wifi it's like the whole wifi options completely crash...the device doesn't let me the connect to a normal wifi and only after i restart my device the wifi works and the same routine...i use hotspot and it crash again...
Sorry, really don't know what could be causing the issue in that case