Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

[Q] Wireless charging sound notigfication

19th August 2014, 12:37 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 149

1,583 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbb77

Go to Notification Tweaks section. Select "Hide Wireless Charging dialog". Place on charger, no sound.

Confirmed that this does not work on Verizon, even after a reboot.

What phone do you have that this works on? Can any others confirm if it works or not on their phones?
19th August 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #22  
Flag Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 91

326 posts
More
I have the T-Mobile version. Suprised that it would make a difference between versions.

Update: Another thing I noticed in G3 Tweaks is that there is a setting just below the one I mentioned above to "Hide Verizon Notifications". Not sure what that does but you can also give that a try.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by cbb77; 19th August 2014 at 01:33 PM. Reason: New info
19th August 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 149

1,583 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recif2

I already tried to copy in the notification, but it seems the system only accepts .mp3 files in this directory, as the Crystal sound does not appear in the notifications choice...

Not sure why that's not working for you. I copied crystal.ogg from /system/media/ui/notifications to sdcard/notifications. I then renamed crystal.ogg in /system/media/ui/notifications to crystal.bak.

Now I have no wireless charging sound when connected and crystal shows up as a notification in the user section rather than the system section.
19th August 2014, 03:59 PM   |  #24  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexluthor

Not sure why that's not working for you. I copied crystal.ogg from /system/media/ui/notifications to sdcard/notifications. I then renamed crystal.ogg in /system/media/ui/notifications to crystal.bak.

Now I have no wireless charging sound when connected and crystal shows up as a notification in the user section rather than the system section.

Ok, I've lookied agin just now and it appears! I suppose there is a cache or something like that... So I didn't saw it last time just after change.
20th August 2014, 01:22 AM   |  #25  
Flag Merritt Island
Thanks Meter: 9

90 posts
More
Just chiming in here. Verizon LG G3, rooted, xposed, G3 Tweaks. Inside G3 tweaks I have selected to disable the wireless dialogue and to disable Verizon alerts (don't think this effects wireless charging however). I then added .bak to the end of the crystal.ogg file as described earlier and with a reboot I now have no sound playing when I drop it on the charger.

Thanks for the help.
3rd September 2014, 09:00 PM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 213

243 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGoat

Just chiming in here. Verizon LG G3, rooted, xposed, G3 Tweaks. Inside G3 tweaks I have selected to disable the wireless dialogue and to disable Verizon alerts (don't think this effects wireless charging however). I then added .bak to the end of the crystal.ogg file as described earlier and with a reboot I now have no sound playing when I drop it on the charger.

Thanks for the help.

Latest g3 tweaks works and I didn't have to rename anything.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread