No registration required

Wireless Charging Wont Work Anymore

OP memtenn

17th August 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 67

140 posts
Today I put my phone on the wireless charger and my phone won't respond. My pad beeps and then nothing. Did I uninstall something I wasn't suppose to when clearing the ATT crap off my phone?
17th August 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #2  
Flag North East Vortex
Thanks Meter: 589

2,586 posts
Donate to Me
More
Do you have the powermat quick circle case and a PMA charger? I know this is a dumb question but its not qi its PMA.

If that's not the issue did you uninstall apps or just freeze them? Also were any of them system apps?
I can upload any system app you need since I have a D850 as well just let me know.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pilz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 08:29 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Memphis

140 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilz

Do you have the powermat quick circle case and a PMA charger? I know this is a dumb question but its not qi its PMA.

If that's not the issue did you uninstall apps or just freeze them? Also were any of them system apps?
I can upload any system app you need since I have a D850 as well just let me know.

I do have the quick circle case and the PMA charger. I also kept all systems apps on my sd card but which one works wireless charging? Didn't want to put them all back and go through them one by one to find out which one it is.lol
17th August 2014, 08:52 PM   |  #4  
Flag North East Vortex
Thanks Meter: 589

2,586 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by memtenn

I do have the quick circle case and the PMA charger. I also kept all systems apps on my sd card but which one works wireless charging? Didn't want to put them all back and go through them one by one to find out which one it is.lol

For starters you should NEVER put system apps on the SD card unless its a backup. Running system apps of a SD card always leads to issue for various reasons. I would put them back on your phones internal storage. I'm not entirely sure which one is used for wireless charging, but I would definitely put the system apps back on your phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pilz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 08:58 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Memphis

140 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilz

For starters you should NEVER put system apps on the SD card unless its a backup. Running system apps of a SD card always leads to issue for various reasons. I would put them back on your phones internal storage. I'm not entirely sure which one is used for wireless charging, but I would definitely put the system apps back on your phone.

Lol.. No I'm not running my system apps from my sd card I saved the system apps that were deleted from my phone that I don't use to my external sd card just in case issues like this arise and I deleted the wrong thing. They are my Backups.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread