Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,448 Members 40,605 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wireless Charging Wont Work Anymore

Tip us?
 
memtenn
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 98
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Memphis
Default Wireless Charging Wont Work Anymore

Today I put my phone on the wireless charger and my phone won't respond. My pad beeps and then nothing. Did I uninstall something I wasn't suppose to when clearing the ATT crap off my phone?
 
Pilz
Old
#2  
Pilz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 204
Posts: 843
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Central Vortex
Do you have the powermat quick circle case and a PMA charger? I know this is a dumb question but its not qi its PMA.

If that's not the issue did you uninstall apps or just freeze them? Also were any of them system apps?
I can upload any system app you need since I have a D850 as well just let me know.

iPhone 3GS
iPad 1
iPhone 4
Samsung Galaxy S3 (Blue)
Kindle Fire
Samsung Note 3 (Black)
LG G-Pad 8.3 (White)
LG G3 F400S (Black)

Lg G3 D850 (Black)
LG G3 F460S (Gold)
Nexus 7 (2013) (Black)
The Following User Says Thank You to Pilz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
memtenn
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 98
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Memphis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilz View Post
Do you have the powermat quick circle case and a PMA charger? I know this is a dumb question but its not qi its PMA.

If that's not the issue did you uninstall apps or just freeze them? Also were any of them system apps?
I can upload any system app you need since I have a D850 as well just let me know.
I do have the quick circle case and the PMA charger. I also kept all systems apps on my sd card but which one works wireless charging? Didn't want to put them all back and go through them one by one to find out which one it is.lol
 
Pilz
Old
#4  
Pilz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 204
Posts: 843
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Central Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by memtenn View Post
I do have the quick circle case and the PMA charger. I also kept all systems apps on my sd card but which one works wireless charging? Didn't want to put them all back and go through them one by one to find out which one it is.lol
For starters you should NEVER put system apps on the SD card unless its a backup. Running system apps of a SD card always leads to issue for various reasons. I would put them back on your phones internal storage. I'm not entirely sure which one is used for wireless charging, but I would definitely put the system apps back on your phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pilz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
memtenn
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 98
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Memphis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilz View Post
For starters you should NEVER put system apps on the SD card unless its a backup. Running system apps of a SD card always leads to issue for various reasons. I would put them back on your phones internal storage. I'm not entirely sure which one is used for wireless charging, but I would definitely put the system apps back on your phone.
Lol.. No I'm not running my system apps from my sd card I saved the system apps that were deleted from my phone that I don't use to my external sd card just in case issues like this arise and I deleted the wrong thing. They are my Backups.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes