FORUMS

xposed and lag

441 posts
Thanks Meter: 80

By datdirtyscrew, Senior Member on 29th August 2014, 12:46 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
is anyone else experiencing lag while using xposed? unsure if its a specific module or the framework in general. sorry if this has been asked already.

29th August 2014, 04:37 PM |#2  
Flag Wassenaar
Thanks Meter: 1,256

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by datdirtyscrew

is anyone else experiencing lag while using xposed? unsure if its a specific module or the framework in general. sorry if this has been asked already.

Without xposed I do think the phone is somewhat smoother, yes. This obvioulsy also differs with the modules used. Some modules will not impact performance while other will
The Following User Says Thank You to Pfeffernuss For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2014, 11:40 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I felt the ui was laggy with our with out xposed. Reduced the DPI from 640 to 560 using texdroid DPI and now it's slicker than a greased pig. Even fully tweaked with tweak box
The Following User Says Thank You to teazgood For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 01:50 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tone City Texas
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teazgood

I felt the ui was laggy with our with out xposed. Reduced the DPI from 640 to 560 using texdroid DPI and now it's slicker than a greased pig. Even fully tweaked with tweak box

I have my DPI at 530. But xposed does cause lag on this phone. everything from switching screens opening apps checking texts. but I rely on xposed for modules like greenify g3tweaks xprivacy minmin and more.
4th September 2014, 05:34 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 422

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfeffernuss

Without xposed I do think the phone is somewhat smoother, yes. This obvioulsy also differs with the modules used. Some modules will not impact performance while other will

which modules cause the lag?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)