I recently found a camera app called "OPEN CAMERA" and it's Completely free and ad-free, unlike most Android apps. Open Source.
tested on : ( Resurrection Remix LP "AOSP" , and CloudyG3 2.2 "stock" )
Open Camera is a fully featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets. Features:
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Touch to select focus area and metering area (metering area is used to determine exposure).
* Support for flash, torch, focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation, exposure lock, face detection.
* Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization).
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
* Auto-repeat mode, with configurable delay.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys.
* Choice of save folder (though note Google have blocked write access to external SD cards in Android 4.4, see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx ).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids (including "rule of thirds") and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply a date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos.
* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Experimental support for Android 5 Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time.
* Small file size.
Credits to the developer :