Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,914 Members 49,604 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[BootAnimation] Android 5.0 "L" Boot Animation <<Updated>> 7/25/14

Tip us?

Pilz
Old
Thanks Meter 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robshr View Post
From what i thinking is it's a verizon thing i never had any problems on my previous verizon phones but this one IDK
It's possible, Verizon is always odd when it comes to issues. A simple thing like the hidden menu is not so simple on Verizon.

jyabor91
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Does anyone have the stock Verizon VS985 bootanimation.zio and shutdownanimation.zip files they could share?

Robshr
Old
Thanks Meter 139

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilz View Post
It's possible, Verizon is always odd when it comes to issues. A simple thing like the hidden menu is not so simple on Verizon.
I hear you but I did find a way that pretty simple to get into the hidden menu here's my thread on it
http://forum.xda-developers.com/veri...-menu-t2825967
I forgot more than most people will ever know.
Rocking Cloudy's G3 ROM with simple kernel on my G2 and loving it
Clean ROM and elementalx kernel on nexus 7
Lg g3 running stock rooted with xposed
IF YOU LIKE MY WORK OR I'VE HELPED YOU PLEASE HIT THANKS

Seppeku
Old
Thanks Meter 0
KachowPow
Please bring over the Star Trek LCARS bootup animation you have in your other thread for the G3. TYVM!

transfo47
Old
Thanks Meter 12
The L bootanimation is really laggy for me. Any help?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

KachowPow
Old
(Last edited by KachowPow; Today at 05:36 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 268

DONATE TO ME
I’m really crossing my fingers hoping that this one works for a number of variants, as I plan to push a large number of brand new boot animations of the next few weeks that will feature true high def with sound boot animations. This Pink Floyd bootanimation running over the intro to Sorrow, is a change from the previous On the Run version I used on the Note 3.

Couple of things to keep in mind with the bootanimation.zip file use the-> 1644 or rw-r-r-T setting and save to system/media.
With the PowerOn.ogg this needs to be kept in the system/media/audio/ui folder. Do not rename the existing Poweron.ogg or Poweroff.ogg file, move these files to the sd card, then they can be renamed to PowerOn.ogg.bak and PowerOff.ogg.bak. Make sure to set these files to-> rw-r-r or 0644. If these files are named 1644 or rw-r-r-T, there is a possibility that the sound file will play over the lockscreen or start-up screen. Just use rw-r-r. Before rebooting make sure System Volume is turned Up, if Volume is off you will not hear the Sound file.

Here you go… If this works post models it works on so I can keep a tab, as to what devices my bootanimations are working on, this does work on the F400S…

Here is the folder link. Pink Floyd featuring Sorrow

nest75068
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Well now I need to get on wifi connection cause the Marvel one and teh Marvel?DC clash I want but many they're big files lol
Mine
LG G3 rooted w/ Towelroot - running Xposed framework and G3 Tweaks

Wife's

sankyou
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Worked like a champ on the Tmobile US G3 (D851). Only did the new boot animation and also used the sticky permission from Root Explorer as recommended. Thank you!