[BootAnimation & Shutdownanimation] MASSIVE G3 Collection <<Over 66+>> 10/9/14

OP KachowPow

25th January 2015, 04:45 AM   |  #311  
Flag Southeast TX
Thanks Meter: 133

663 posts
More
Two questions, I didn't see the first one asked so I'm asking it. Sorry if I overlooked it...

Do these work on AOSP Lollipop?

Also can you port the barbershop? Last one on the second post.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...tions-t2789918
26th January 2015, 07:02 PM   |  #312  
Thanks Meter: 25

286 posts
More
Multi-Quote isn't working but thank you both.

Only seems to be a bandaid. I'm not sure if I want to add an extra 5 seconds to boot just to finish the animation.
27th January 2015, 07:47 PM   |  #313  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 5,863

2,608 posts
Donate to Me
More
I hate to ask this of anyone, but @KachowPow or anyone else who knows what they're doing here with these bootanimations, any chance I can get someone to fix this boot animation for me? Can definitely add to the collection once it's fixed but I can only get the first section of the animation to play, the last half it shows for a split second and then all I get is a black screen for the rest of the boot up time. Any help would be *greatly* appreciated. I'm not familiar with the way LG is doing things on here and I don't have a ton of time to keep messing with it. Thanks for reading and your time if you do take up the challenge

Here's the link to the one we use for the M8:
SkyDragon Boot Animation
https://mega.co.nz/#!gpU3yL7C!8_Nyjy...XemXK2C4M3xRt4

edit: Forgot to mention, I will of course give credit in my op's for the work done. I've just spent hours on it and not understanding what the deal is..
Last edited by HolyAngel; 27th January 2015 at 08:16 PM.
2nd February 2015, 11:29 PM   |  #314  
Thanks Meter: 21

117 posts
I would also like to know if those animations do work on lollipop.and on which roms if anyone tested :P
14th February 2015, 10:40 PM   |  #315  
Thanks Meter: 62

248 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by negativzeroe

Do these work on AOSP Lollipop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanofski

I would also like to know if those animations do work on lollipop.and on which roms if anyone tested :P

I installed the first one on AOSP Lollipop using the boot animations app and I have had no issues with the default Android L boot animation I installed.
15th February 2015, 07:47 PM   |  #316  
Thanks Meter: 3

10 posts
More
Woaaaahh!!such an amazing collection br0!! Thanks a lot for this!!
16th February 2015, 11:07 AM   |  #317  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by KachowPow

Here is the Mediafire folder link. Watch Dogs with sound contributed by Yprh

Here is the Mega folder link. Watch Dogs with sound contributed by Yprh (new bootanimation uploaded 12:35 eastern time 8/1/14)

This one is really nice, thanks!
21st February 2015, 06:45 PM   |  #318  
Thanks Meter: 181

1,641 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KachowPow

Here is the complete Moto X Collection….

Please Note: [[ALL Boot Animations Include Shutdownanimations ~ all animations will Loop, (ie. Repeat)]] Enjoy!!!

This is a Work in Progress... ONLY WORKS ON the QUICK CIRCLE COVER at the present time....

For now I had to get something up as I'm tired of looking at that stock Boot Animation in the Circle cover, well, for me it has been more or less a black hole. This is booting and playing, it runs, changes when the cover opens and closes, not all there yet, but the change is a good thing. I will have it completed shortly and updated very soon.

Here is the Mediafire link to download. SciFi Green Droid (Quick Circle Image is not full screen.)

Will this work on nexus 6,thanks
24th February 2015, 07:36 PM   |  #319  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 221

1,140 posts
More
I've had the Android L animations running on my stock rooted KK G3 since it was posted here and I love it. I just flashed CM12 and can't get this boot animation to work properly now. The start up LG screen comes up like normal, then it shrinks to a small area in the center of the screen for awhile and then the correct ending comes on (where the balls come together to spell out android). Any thoughts?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread