FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[BootAnimation & Shutdownanimation] MASSIVE G3 Collection <<Over 66+>> 10/9/14

22nd March 2015, 06:01 AM |#321  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I have the special permission enabled as instructed to "ensure that the animation is not interrupted", but it gets interrupted anyway when the phone is finished booting. Doesn't matter whether the "T" is enabled or not... do you happen to have a suggestion? Thanks!

26th March 2015, 11:01 AM |#322  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Exclamation Having trouble resizing
I was just wondering how I would be able to resize and change desc.txt into a way where it can fit my tablet and phone. My tablet resolution is 1280x800 main is 1280x720 and my phone resolution is 480x854. For my tablet it's way too big and goes out the screen. I just wanted to make it fit. Everytime I seem to edit any (BOOTANIMATION) it goes to a blank screen and sometimes bootloop. Help

(2 hrs later...) I finally found out how to put any boot animation on any android regardless of size and made to fit perfect. wow what a relief.
Last edited by kdayyy; 26th March 2015 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Answered my own question
27th March 2015, 03:55 PM |#323  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Guys, do you know a way to increase the bootanimaton duration time?
Last edited by LyuricH; 27th March 2015 at 03:57 PM.
20th April 2015, 07:43 PM |#324  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KachowPow

This is the FINAL Revision of the Marvel-DC Bootanimation, I'm done working on this one. I have other Boot Animation projects for the G3 that I want to get started on. Click here to access the Mega link here or check the OP for the Master Folder link.

It works on LG G3s? And why the file is so big?
22nd April 2015, 03:19 AM |#325  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for boot & shutdown animation..Works on D855 16GB
22nd April 2015, 06:01 PM |#326  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
The Mega download does not appear to be working. Does it take a while for the downloader to begin? I am using version 2 of the app and have an account already. Also, do u suggest using Flashify or does the TWRP recovery allow one to properly install/change these animations? Do I manually backup the present bootanimation file or will either program do this as part of the install process? T.I.A. Gary
23rd April 2015, 10:58 PM |#327  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
KachowPow,
Loving the animations. I am having a issue with the lava fusion shutdown animation though. It does not seem to be working for me. I am on the Skydragon lollipop Rom with the Skydragon kernel. I have them installed correctly and have both sets of permissions set as rwrr & T sticky. My G3 is the Verizon variant. Any ideas or suggestions? TIA, Gary

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennwoodkenn

I think he's trying to get rid of the carrier bootani
If so that's the sprint (ls990) method

The Vzw variant vs985 path to the bootanimation file is the same... Gary
Last edited by IaKnightHawke; 23rd April 2015 at 10:52 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread