355 posts
Thanks Meter: 609

By KachowPow, Senior Member on 13th July 2014, 08:53 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th July 2015, 08:36 PM |#341  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Good stuff
Appreciate the work you put into this! These are awesome!

16th July 2015, 12:07 PM |#342  
Flag Shabad City
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Great stuff, thanks to starter
i try matrix and google nexsus and both work fine but for sheild(agents of shield) it give me "not enough space" error message and i can not copy it even i delete boot animation but still lack of space
23rd July 2015, 08:27 AM |#343  

More
Some help Please
I would like to first say, great works guys, those animations are awesome.

I am using LG G3, AT&T version, D850. I am running stock Android 4.4.2, not Lollipop, but obviously it is Rooted. Software Version D85010f

I have been able to run successfully the bootanimations, shutdown animations, and even the poweron and poweroff sounds. I know where to files are located, and have pasted the new files and they all run.

My problem is that they are cut short. 2-3 seconds done. It is simply the phone boots and shuts down fast. I dont restart my phone often but when i do i would like to enjoy the full animation and sound.

I would like the the whole animation to play, but preferably my whole sound to play (i don't mind it going into the home screen upon booting). I know about the permissions and have put the correct permissions. Correct me if i am wrong but doesn't the 'Sticky' permission allow for the whole thing to play. i have tried all combinations of permissions, both on each animation and/or each power sound. No matter what permission i give it, it correctly plays the animation and sound, but not completely, after about 2-3 seconds it finishes (either straight to home screen upon boot, or turns off upon shut down). LOL i know a fast boot and shutdown is not a bad thing but i want to enjoy the custom animations and sounds.

Could you guys help me? What am i missing or doing wrong.

Thanks in advanced
23rd July 2015, 05:34 PM |#344  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
There's more about editing the desc.txt file back in post #237. Waiting for someone to confirm that it works before i try it on my phone which is a LG ls620.
After cleaning all the carrier bloatware i found in the system/media folder there were 4 bootanimation.zips and 4 shutdownanimation.zips (boost, sprint, virgin, wholesale). After saving mine, boost mobile, to sd card i deleted all the rest except for the last shutdownanimation.zip which is LG animation (I just wanted to keep it).
I use the power.on and power.off folders in carrier/cust and it works great. I'm using the 10-1 countdown bootanimation from rom toolbox pro (which if you install from rom toolbox it will be in system/media just move from there to power.on or power.off, rename accordingly, check permissions) with a 10-1 countdown notification ringtone i got from zedge (moved to power.on folder renamed PowerOn.ogg change permisions) and it works damn near perfectly.
Thanks for all the bootanimations and information on this forum. Hope to see more.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nandrathal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd August 2015, 06:53 AM |#345  
Flag Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 27

More
https://mega.co.nz/#!zsIRHDpJ!WZK9ko...uOxX58ypqjioAQ

Is it possible to upscale this 1080p animation to 2k?
5th August 2015, 08:51 AM |#346  

More
Thank you very much.
This is very nice
19th August 2015, 11:10 AM |#347  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Time for Marshmallow Boot & Shutdown Animations??
Today, 02:24 AM |#348  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Anyone know how to use a gif photo for animationboot? Well, I use ROM toolbox, but when I'm making the zip with the gif image -the app have an auto utility- can't preview when I reboot. I use CM 12.1 and I can't change bootanimation. I tried to do it manually with a root explorer app, I went to /system/data and change bootanimation.zip for my bootanimation.zip maked by ROM toolbox, but I the screen is black when I boot my phone. Thanks so much, and sorry my bad english.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread