Baldwin Park

karandpr

Senior Mod | DC Lead | MC
Staff member
Feb 20, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi 4a
Nokia 6.1 Plus (Nokia X6)
@karandpr @SREEPRAJAY @daveyannihilation @BIGWORM @ahrion @NOSTALGIA
I have found viruses in this link: http://d-h.st/xfw Besides the viruses it also has multiple Adware.
I haven't tried any of the other links except the MediaFire link, which is expired.
I PM'ed @dustinb17 yesterday about this and haven't yet gotten a response.

https://www.xda-developers.com/xda-devhost/
The thread is almost three and a half years old. Pretty sure @dustinb17 OP has forgotten about the thread. :eek: ...

Ofc , you win thread necromancer of the day award .....

necropost.jpg

Reactions: davidwilson83

namitutonka

Jan 3, 2014
Denver
thoronodor.tripod.com
The thread is almost three and a half years old. Pretty sure @dustinb17 OP has forgotten about the thread. :eek: ...

My digitizer became separated from my previous LG G2's screen. I purchased a new LG G2 last September. Came back here for the aesthetically pleasing theme. Emisisoft antimalware saved my day. Thank you for taking the links down. The LG G2 was a nice little flagship back in 2013, and still decent in 2018. Besides it was only $100.

Last edited:

karandpr

Staff member
Feb 20, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi 4a

My digitizer became separated from my previous LG G2's screen. I purchased a new LG G2 last September. Came back here for the aesthetically pleasing theme. Emisisoft antimalware saved my day. Thank you for taking the links down. The LG G2 was a nice little flagship back in 2013, and still decent in 2018. Besides it was only $100.

Ummm .... This is the LG G3 section :eek: :silly:

karandpr

Staff member
Feb 20, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi 4a
Reactions: namitutonka

namitutonka

Jan 3, 2014
Denver
thoronodor.tripod.com
Senior XDA member rule #1 search,search,search.

There are 1000's of replies to posts to search before asking, some quite ascerbic. I searched and searched, but as a senior XDA member I am remiss in not thoroughly plying through this thread, and finding the above link. I'm surprised @karandpr that you didn't admonish me. BTW, the picture you included with "you win thread necromancer of the day award..." is awesome and would make a fine tarot card. I had to laugh, thank you.
G3TweaksBox screenshot

Last edited:
Reactions: karandpr

karandpr

Staff member
Feb 20, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi 4a
There are 1000's of replies to posts to search before asking, some quite ascerbic. I searched and searched, but as a senior XDA member I am remiss in not thoroughly plying through this thread, and finding the above link. I'm surprised @karandpr that you didn't admonish me. BTW, the picture you included with "you win thread necromancer of the day award..." is awesome and would make a fine tarot card. I had to laugh, thank you.
G3TweaksBox screenshot

I like Rule no. 10 more than Rule no. 1. Usually I am around forums to have a good time.
10. Help others if you can.

If you see posts from others where you can help out, please do so. This place exists because people are helping each other, and even if you are relatively new to the matter, there's probably quite a few people with less experience than you, who could benefit from what you've learned. Don't be shy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This ONLY works with the LG G3 TweaksBox App developed by P_Toti found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=53618487

Once you have the TweaksBox app installed and activated through Xposed You can find this theme under Theme Tweaks/Other UI Tweaks/UI Theme. After choosing "Cobalt TweaksBox Theme" reboot your phone.

Cobalt for the LG G3 TweaksBox App:

V3.1 (Added Tabbed Settings)
    Devhost Link removed
    Mirror (thanks to stetsonaw): MediaFire

v3 (SystemUI, Settings, Phone)Devhost Link removed

v1.2 (Quick Settings & Status Bar) Devhost Link removed

v1 (Just Quick Settings) Devhost Link removed

72e334157abb14131c47783c04100443.jpg

168e247304a08ecdd88e46286289d6ea.jpg

3f35fa69b14f47b1d0fd36616255f526.jpg

For now it only themes a bit of the SystemUI (Primarily Quick Settings) but I hope to have more options in the future. The developer of TweaksBox also hopes to add functionality in the future to expand the themes further.

If you have any questions / suggestions / concerns don't hesitate to ask.

This is a note from P_Toti, the Developer of the G3 TweaksBox App on how the themes work and how get the best results.
    Theme MOD does not has to be OFF. Simply options have higher priority: if you want to use theme UI just set relative options to stock(like quicksettings toggle color). You could,for example, use the Theme UI for the quicksetting setting the toggle color to stock but still have custom brightness slider background. For each option in G3 TWB when you have a custom theme enabled:

Stock---------------->Means use theme resources
    Any other value--------------->Ignore theme and use my color

Want to thank P_Toti for the TweaksBox app and the theme template.

Also want to thank Kickoff for his HTC theme as a base to start with.
    Screenshots for now I guess...
    e5b5d2350556a3be71e1f96b9fecef2e.jpg

7da1bd8ce3193b5cf7a163ef668f7f50.jpg

a2d3d205b689d601198e967f889f5adc.jpg

b24cd84ab414415c7681785d47ce4e19.jpg
    Okay so here's the FIRST draft of the SystemUI Status Bar images being themed. THIS IS A BETA so I guarantee there will be issues but that's why I'm posting it, to flush them out.

Apply the Verizon "Status Bar Icon Set" in G3 TweaksBox options (Theme Tweaks / Status Bar / Change Status Bar Icon Set)

I'm curious to see how many carriers this Set can cover so if your 4G/3G etc icon is unthemed in the status bar let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0911v2av1zgiaz/G3TWB_Cobalt_v1.2_Beta1.apk?dl=0

Here's a screenshot to give you an idea of what is SHOULD look like.

b9e790dd0a811260aecb6299a801e31d.jpg
    Sorry guys, I've been putting a ton of time into a CM12 Theme and trying to keep the icon pack updated and haven't had much time to even look at LP.

Once my CM theme is published and I feel comfortable in its stability I'll flash over to LP and begin work on updating the necessary things for this theme.
    OP updated with Version 3.1

Really just the same build as V3 but I added Tabbed Settings and a couple minor bugs fixes.

http://d-h.st/xfw