Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,458 Members 47,957 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

com.lge.camera.apk decompiled (future update features found?)

Tip us?

kvanzuijlen
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default com.lge.camera.apk decompiled (future update features found?)

Hello,

I decompiled the LG G3 camera.apk and sniffed some around.

I found out that both strings.xml (in res\values-en-rGB) and arrays.xml (in res\values) do have a row called sp_shot_mode_shot_and_clear, the same is found in the LG G2 app. Also I found the same shot-mode pics used in the LG G2 camera app (in res\drawable-xxhdpi). So, it looks like LG is working on it. They might have been short in time with the big release.

I will upload a zip-file, if someone manages to activate these features, please upload the apk/decompiled folder back on XDA.
Attached Files
File Type: zip com.lge.camera.zip - [Click for QR Code] (9.03 MB, 57 views)

yoavst
Old
Thanks Meter 264

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvanzuijlen View Post
Hello,

I decompiled the LG G3 camera.apk and sniffed some around.

I found out that both strings.xml (in res\values-en-rGB) and arrays.xml (in res\values) do have a row called sp_shot_mode_shot_and_clear, the same is found in the LG G2 app. Also I found the same shot-mode pics used in the LG G2 camera app (in res\drawable-xxhdpi). So, it looks like LG is working on it. They might have been short in time with the big release.

I will upload a zip-file, if someone manages to activate these features, please upload the apk/decompiled folder back on XDA.
Well, it is more likely they forgot to remove it. The settings apk also contains some G2 stuff...

kvanzuijlen
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoavst View Post
Well, it is more likely they forgot to remove it. The settings apk also contains some G2 stuff...
But the LG G3 camera app is built completely different, other filenames, different content structure and so on.

yoavst
Old
Thanks Meter 264

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvanzuijlen View Post
But the LG G3 camera app is built completely different, other filenames, different content structure and so on.
They still forgot to remove some old files