Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 43,681 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Daydream for quick circle?

Tip us?

daveaus
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default Daydream for quick circle?

Hi,

I really miss daydream since having the quickcircle case.

You can turn on daydream but once you close the door it turns the screen off. If the screen could somehow be set to stay on when in daydream mode Im sure it would be very easy to make a quick circle daydream using an existing daydream app that supports themes.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

artipex
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveaus View Post
Hi,

You can turn on daydream but once you close the door it turns the screen off. If the screen could somehow be set to stay on when in daydream mode Im sure it would be very easy to make a quick circle daydream using an existing daydream app that supports themes.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
I have never understood the point of daydream, but i'm really interested in new clocks and apps for the QuickCircle.

sirkirby
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveaus View Post
Hi,

Any ideas?

Thanks!
I'm hoping this will come in a future update or mod. I would like to see the circle clock through the case at all times while charging...I am a bit surprised this was not integrated with daydream at launch. Also hoping other apps will support quick circle like Spotify. Though to be honest, since i'm also using android wear, I'm not going to get much use out of the case other than screen protection and wireless charging most of the time.