No registration required

Daydream for quick circle?

OP daveaus

8th July 2014, 03:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14

151 posts
Hi,

I really miss daydream since having the quickcircle case.

You can turn on daydream but once you close the door it turns the screen off. If the screen could somehow be set to stay on when in daydream mode Im sure it would be very easy to make a quick circle daydream using an existing daydream app that supports themes.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
14th July 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #2  
Flag Ålesund
Thanks Meter: 41

224 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveaus

Hi,

You can turn on daydream but once you close the door it turns the screen off. If the screen could somehow be set to stay on when in daydream mode Im sure it would be very easy to make a quick circle daydream using an existing daydream app that supports themes.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

I have never understood the point of daydream, but i'm really interested in new clocks and apps for the QuickCircle.
14th July 2014, 08:52 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Quote:

Hi,

Any ideas?

Thanks!

I'm hoping this will come in a future update or mod. I would like to see the circle clock through the case at all times while charging...I am a bit surprised this was not integrated with daydream at launch. Also hoping other apps will support quick circle like Spotify. Though to be honest, since i'm also using android wear, I'm not going to get much use out of the case other than screen protection and wireless charging most of the time.
25th September 2014, 10:27 PM   |  #4  
Flag İzmir
Thanks Meter: 38

87 posts
More
Quote:

Hi,

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Maybe one day someone does a xposed mod for it. It'd be intresting and i can give it a try
26th September 2014, 02:42 PM   |  #5  
Flag Antwerpen
Thanks Meter: 380

1,190 posts
More
Quote:

Hi,

Any ideas?

Thanks!

the problem is that we don't know where the quickcircle main ui is being saved once that is found it would be a lot easier (my guess is lgsystemui or lglockscreen, but I don't have the time to investigate)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread