Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,194 Members 52,023 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Download ONEPLUS ONE Stock Camera and Gallery app. CM11 (confirmed working F400S)

Tip us?

Tarzan-
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Default Download ONEPLUS ONE Stock Camera and Gallery app. CM11 (confirmed working F400S)

Hi guys,

Thought to share with you amazing camera and gallery applications of much hyped ONEPLUS One.

I'm neither the founder nor the developer, just sharing with you guys my find.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2751913

Confirmed working on Korean F400S. Seems to work with only Kitkat.

Thanks to the guy who shared with xda.

Please post your feedback.

Sent from G3
Nokia 3230 Nokia 7610 Nokia N95 Sony Ericsson PDA HTC Tytyn II HTC Desire Nokia N9 Xperia Arc S Motorola Droid Razr Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy Note II HTC ONE Silver Sony Xperia Z Ultra Note 3 Galaxy S5 LG G3
The Following User Says Thank You to Tarzan- For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mandek
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i have try it and compare with stock camera . and the result show that stock camera better than this. it has some noise when i take a picture in low light.

btw thx for the apk

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dondavis007
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Only stock seems to be able to use the ir focus.
Just give me a Nexus/Silver with a great camera/app...

Smart(er) phones:
iPhone 3, N1, Optimus 2X, Xperia Arc, iPhone 4, Xperia S, Motorola Razr, Galaxy Note, One X, Samsung Galaxy S3, Sony Xperia V, Padfone 2 + "New", Note 2, iPhone 5, HTC One S, S4, Xperia ZR, LG G2, N5, Z1c, HTC M7 & M8, S5, G3, etc...

Pads:
iPad, Asus T1+T2+Prime, Galaxy Tab 8,9. iPad2, Nexus 7, Padfone 2, iPad4. PadFone 4, New PadFone

If I helped you hit "thanks"

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1,412

DONATE TO ME
Can download CM Apps From the playstore also which has all CM apps available to download and use.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)