Help, S Note for LG G3

30th August 2014, 10:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Koeln
Thanks Meter: 11

97 posts
More
Dear friends, i have searched all the internet for a apk file for S-Note and not S-Memo
and nothing work with the LG G3 gives me nothing i tired all ways, normal installing, with adb but sadly nothing

the last way i did is to move the file to /system/app, and give it 644 permisions the file was there and when i open it crashes.

any solutions!?
30th August 2014, 10:58 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 666

2,616 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sycolon

Dear friends, i have searched all the internet for a apk file for S-Note and not S-Memo
and nothing work with the LG G3 gives me nothing i tired all ways, normal installing, with adb but sadly nothing

the last way i did is to move the file to /system/app, and give it 644 permisions the file was there and when i open it crashes.

any solutions!?

Yes, post in the right section and follow the rules.
31st August 2014, 12:24 AM   |  #3  
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 3,076

11,489 posts
More
Quote:

any solutions!?

I'm 99% sure that snote is so Dependant on Samsung's frameworks that I highly doubt its not going to work
31st August 2014, 12:32 AM   |  #4  
Flag Antwerpen
Thanks Meter: 255

949 posts
More
Quote:

any solutions!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesyNutz

I'm 99% sure that snote is so Dependant on Samsung's frameworks that I highly doubt its not going to work

yep this won't work without samsung framework
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread