LG G3 Theme Help

11th July 2014, 09:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ireland
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi, I have the LG G3 F400K (version from Korea) and I am trying to get some new themes for it, as its the Korean version my smartworld doesnt work here in the UK as i need to sign into it with a Korean sim card... What i am looking for is some themes for my phone, i like the look of the dark halo one on the LG Smartworld, but cant get it because of the above... If anyone can give me some links for themes that will work on my phone.. I have downloaded a few from the internet, but they don't work.. Thanks in advance

Sent From my LG G3 F400K using Tapatalk Pro
11th July 2014, 09:30 PM   |  #2  
Flag Burton-On-Trent,UK
Thanks Meter: 31

791 posts
Donate to Me
More
I carnt find any on smartworld for halo theme
11th July 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1,515

5,139 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dljitx

Hi, I have the LG G3 F400K (version from Korea) and I am trying to get some new themes for it, as its the Korean version my smartworld doesnt work here in the UK as i need to sign into it with a Korean sim card... What i am looking for is some themes for my phone, i like the look of the dark halo one on the LG Smartworld, but cant get it because of the above... If anyone can give me some links for themes that will work on my phone.. I have downloaded a few from the internet, but they don't work.. Thanks in advance

just searched no dark halo on there
11th July 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ireland
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
Donate to Me
More
Ok, thanks, i have installed themer and tried a few of their themes, but that is an actual launcher, which i dont want, also
Themer appears to be very slow, i am just looking for a theme, thanks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread