Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,230 Members 47,831 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG G3 Theme Help

Tip us?

dljitx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Default LG G3 Theme Help

Hi, I have the LG G3 F400K (version from Korea) and I am trying to get some new themes for it, as its the Korean version my smartworld doesnt work here in the UK as i need to sign into it with a Korean sim card... What i am looking for is some themes for my phone, i like the look of the dark halo one on the LG Smartworld, but cant get it because of the above... If anyone can give me some links for themes that will work on my phone.. I have downloaded a few from the internet, but they don't work.. Thanks in advance

Sent From my LG G3 F400K using Tapatalk Pro

vimto25
Old
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
I carnt find any on smartworld for halo theme

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by dljitx View Post
Hi, I have the LG G3 F400K (version from Korea) and I am trying to get some new themes for it, as its the Korean version my smartworld doesnt work here in the UK as i need to sign into it with a Korean sim card... What i am looking for is some themes for my phone, i like the look of the dark halo one on the LG Smartworld, but cant get it because of the above... If anyone can give me some links for themes that will work on my phone.. I have downloaded a few from the internet, but they don't work.. Thanks in advance

just searched no dark halo on there

dljitx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Ok, thanks, i have installed themer and tried a few of their themes, but that is an actual launcher, which i dont want, also
Themer appears to be very slow, i am just looking for a theme, thanks