OP Kickoff

5th January 2015, 03:03 AM   |  #911  
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 10

33 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickoff

Thank you very much for the comprehensive review. Since I upgraded to Lollipop I cannot test my modul anymore. I made many corrections and would like to ask you to test the updated version.
I look forward to hearing from the test results.

Thank you for working on the issues I mentioned. I downloaded your updated version and I still see some issues.

The QuickCircle case icon is in line now, and the number 9 in the dialpad and the redial button have been fixed.

The quick toggle issue is still there, along with the borders around the 'add to contacts', 'mute', and 'record' buttons. Also, the time of the calls in the call logs is still chopped up.

I know you no longer need to support this module since you moved to Lollipop, so I really appreciate taking the time to do this.
5th January 2015, 09:32 AM   |  #912  
South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, Hwaseong City,
Thanks Meter: 94

544 posts
More
Hello Has anyone come across a transparent pull-down menu for the G3 on stock rom? Thanks

No worries ..I found it on G3 Tweaksbox, Themes, Notification Panel mod Cheers
Last edited by Showtek1980; 5th January 2015 at 10:06 AM.
5th January 2015, 11:02 AM   |  #913  
OP Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 1,701

1,032 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeithappen978

Thank you for working on the issues I mentioned. I downloaded your updated version and I still see some issues.

The QuickCircle case icon is in line now, and the number 9 in the dialpad and the redial button have been fixed.

The quick toggle issue is still there, along with the borders around the 'add to contacts', 'mute', and 'record' buttons. Also, the time of the calls in the call logs is still chopped up.

I know you no longer need to support this module since you moved to Lollipop, so I really appreciate taking the time to do this.

Thanks for the professional reply. The quick toggle issue might be a problem of G3TWB my mod only changes the icons not the state of the toggle. The borders around the buttons can be fixed, will work on this. I am afraid I cant do anything with the dimensions of the call log but will think about it.

Anyway the package contains redesigned statusbar icons, settings switches and framwork buttons. Noted?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kickoff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th January 2015, 06:27 PM   |  #914  
Flag San Juan

33 posts
More
Originally Posted by Kickoff

Thanks for the professional reply. The quick toggle issue might be a problem of G3TWB my mod only changes the icons not the state of the toggle. The borders around the buttons can be fixed, will work on this. I am afraid I cant do anything with the dimensions of the call log but will think about it.

Anyway the package contains redesigned statusbar icons, settings switches and framwork buttons. Noted?

Definitely noted the difference in the status bar icons, especially the vibrate status bar icon, which now looks like stock Android L.

I forgot to mention, that in list view, under the settings menu, the airplane mode icon seems to be the one used under tab view and makes it look disproportionately larger than the rest and, hence, out of alignment now. But that issue is no biggie.

Again, thank you very much for your all your time and effort on this.
5th January 2015, 06:45 PM   |  #915  
Flag Monterrey
Thanks Meter: 4

43 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeithappen978

Definitely noted the difference in the status bar icons, especially the vibrate status bar icon, which now looks like stock Android L.

I forgot to mention, that in list view, under the settings menu, the airplane mode icon seems to be the one used under tab view and makes it look disproportionately larger than the rest and, hence, out of alignment now. But that issue is no biggie.

Again, thank you very much for your all your time and effort on this.

Can you please post a screenshot of the new vibrate icon? Mine changed too but I think that is more like the one of stock LG UI.
5th January 2015, 11:09 PM   |  #916  
Flag San Juan

33 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SergioRmz

Can you please post a screenshot of the new vibrate icon? Mine changed too but I think that is more like the one of stock LG UI.

Sure.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-05-17-56-33.jpg
Views:	1542
Size:	237.4 KB
ID:	3100069  
7th January 2015, 07:54 PM   |  #917  
Thanks Meter: 68

226 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SergioRmz

It is the StockLG one.

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk
18th January 2015, 11:27 PM   |  #918  
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
SIGNAL ICON anyway to theme the signal icon too?
Last edited by havenlau; 18th January 2015 at 11:38 PM.
23rd January 2015, 03:55 AM   |  #919  
Flag Maracay
Thanks Meter: 2

8 posts
More
Thumbs up Thank you!!
What a spectacular work!! Congrats my friends!! Excellent in my F460K

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread