FORUMS

XPrivacy for Android Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Have you ever been on the Google Play Store and saw an app that you wanted to … more

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Mod/GWBT Theme][12.03.2015]G3 Tweaksbox Themes

24th May 2015, 01:51 PM |#1071  
Flag Auburn Hills
Thanks Meter: 318

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwhitehead

Is it just me or is the quicksetting themeing broken with latest g3tb using the miui theme? Running latest Skydragon lolipop with SD kernel.

The only theme I can get to work with latest tweaksbox is kickoff's latest beta lollipop theme. I've tried everyone of them that worked on beta 4 tweaksbox for me and that's the only one that works on my vs985 running skydragon 4.0.0

24th May 2015, 03:39 PM |#1072  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schwem

The only theme I can get to work with latest tweaksbox is kickoff's latest beta lollipop theme. I've tried everyone of them that worked on beta 4 tweaksbox for me and that's the only one that works on my vs985 running skydragon 4.0.0

I have the vs985 running JasminRom and with the latest tweaksbox. I have tried kickoffs theme, cobalt, and the ASOP theme and all have worked. I noticed sometimes after installing the theme apk it doesn't show up in tweaksbox. I would reboot and it would then show up. I would apply the theme and reboot again and then the theme would work.
24th May 2015, 03:51 PM |#1073  
Flag Auburn Hills
Thanks Meter: 318

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ0000

I have the vs985 running JasminRom and with the latest tweaksbox. I have tried kickoffs theme, cobalt, and the ASOP theme and all have worked. I noticed sometimes after installing the theme apk it doesn't show up in tweaksbox. I would reboot and it would then show up. I would apply the theme and reboot again and then the theme would work.

I tried that with the one I like (google color quick settings) and it wont work. The AOSP one and Cobalt work but I really don't like the cobalt one.
Yesterday, 04:05 AM |#1074  
Thanks Meter: 172

More
@Kickoff

Is it possible to get an AOSP status bar icons only theme again. I have the previous one but it doesn't theme the spinning Sprint data icon. I'm on the LS980 with stock Lollipop. G3 Tweaksbox thankfully will theme it with the built in data icon choices. Just looking for an AOSP set without changing the rest of the system ui.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Last edited by gonk24; Today at 06:36 AM.
Yesterday, 04:05 PM |#1075  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 2,329

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk24

@Kickoff

Is it possible to get an AOSP status bar icons only theme again. I have the previous one but it doesn't theme the spinning Sprint data icon. I'm on the LS989 with stock Lollipop. G3 Tweaksbox thankfully will theme it with the built in data icon choices. Just looking for an AOSP set without changing the rest of the system ui.

Will see what I can do for you. Could you post some screenshots with the icons you are about to change?
The Following User Says Thank You to Kickoff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 11:12 PM |#1076  
Flag OZARK
Thanks Meter: 269

More
@Kickoff can you post the new LP theme beta for regular download?? Are you still testing it? I'm running it with no issues but have others constantly asking for it. If you can thank you and thanks for your work!!

LG G3 VS985 SkyDragon LP
If I've helped you please hit the thanks!! 👍 👍
Today, 02:22 AM |#1077  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickoff

Will see what I can do for you. Could you post some screenshots with the icons you are about to change?

@Kickoff
Here you go.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1432603359963.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	3331711  
Last edited by gonk24; Today at 02:30 AM.
Today, 04:19 PM |#1078  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
@Kickoff: I am willing to donate to obtain an updated MIUI theme for LP that themes the quicksettings.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk24

@Kickoff
Here you go.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Free mobile app

Sweet time widget. Which one?
The Following User Says Thank You to dwhitehead For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 04:36 PM |#1079  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwhitehead

@Kickoff: I am willing to donate to obtain an updated MIUI theme for LP that themes the quicksettings.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Sweet time widget. Which one?

It's part of the Zooper by Beard set for Zooper Widget.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread