[TUTO] Small NavBar without XPosed, ART OK !

OP Eagledig

17th September 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robalm

I manage to mod the framework-res-apk myself. (from G3 D855 v10h)

When i repack the framework-res-apk it shrinks down from 20mb to 11mb (same size as the framwork-res.apk in first post)
Anyone know why?

Anyway i have not tested my modded framework-res.apk.
If anyone like to test --> REMOVED FRAMEWORK WAS NOT WORKING AND COST ME ABOUT 4H TO FIX UP THE MESS

Edit: I have tested the framework-res-apk from @zmeeed1 (thx ) in post #6 (this one is orginal size 20mb :/) and it worked just fine, but in landscape mode you can see it is not perfect.

(click on the images to make them bigger)

There is some difference between the Framework-res-apk in first page and the one in post #6
To the left is the one from post #6 and to the right is the one in first post

This happening with me too. My file modified is smaller than original. I using version D855p 10C. Does the file from topic 6 work in 10c?

About the landscape mod, the correct size is 38, because i have tested in the xposed module.
17th September 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #22  
NEE
Thanks Meter: 538

563 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulovt

This happening with me too. My file modified is smaller than original. I using version D855p 10C. Does the file from topic 6 work in 10c?

About the landscape mod, the correct size is 38, because i have tested in the xposed module.

Ok.

Im not sure if the framework-res.apk from post #6 will work for D855p 10C but i can say it works fine on D855 10h.
1st October 2014, 02:30 PM   |  #23  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 3

148 posts
More
nothing for the version K?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread