[MOD] Exchange Security Bypass - 4.4.2
This is a tested and working Exchange Security Bypass that I am using on my AT&T LG G3. This mod should work on any variant of LG G3 that is running stock or AOSP ROM's.
All credit goes to the below developer, I was simply looking for a solution to bypass the exchange security policy that required me to have a password or pin on my lockscreen. After several tests using Xposed Framework and other APK's I came across this and it works flawlessly. You can see the developers thread here.
DISCLAIMER: I'm not responsible if:
• You get caught by your employer and are punished in any way
• This bricks, breaks, scratches, dents, misplaces or cracks your phone
• This security bypass leads to any negative outcome.
USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
I have rooted my phone and used Root Browser to perform the following steps (You can use ADB as well, please follow the guide in the link above).
1. MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR STOCK EMAIL (LGEmail.apk & LGEmail.odex) - Copy and place it in another folder incase anything happens and you want to revert.
*Stock LG Email is located in system/priv-app
2. After your make a backup, delete the stock LGEmail.apk and LGEmail.odex files
3. Download the files attached to this post and put them in the system/app folder
4. Change the permissions of the two new APK's (Exchange2.apk & Email.apk) to rw-r-r (DON'T FORGET TO DO THIS
4. Once the 2 files (Exchange2.apk & Email.apk) are placed in your system/app folder, click on them and install
5. That's it...close out of your root explorer, open your new email app and set up your exchange account.
I hope this helps users who are looking for a solution to their exchange security issues like I was. Enjoy
LG G3 - AT&T Knock! Knock!