OP digweed4me

7th January 2015, 05:54 AM   |  #111  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 7

2 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by L10nH34Rt

Anyone found a decent setting for Lollipop since the color settings screenshot is changed I can't "aim" anymore lol.

Hi, I recently updated to lollipop as well. Its awesome! Anw, what you can do to aim better is just turn on show touch data in developer options. What it does is to precisely measure where your touch is registered in the touchscreen on the X and y axis displayed at the top.
This trick can be used for KitKat as well.

The measurements are as follows:
X axis 718.5 (you don't wanna change this. Its in the center of the y axis)
Y axis 1012.5 (adjust the y axis according to your contrast preference. Or use this one.)

Note: If you use this y axis setting, make sure your font is set to newsmartgothic and medium size. Variation in the font size changes the layout of the paragraph on the colour adjustment page a little, making the picture placement be higher or lower. As the x and y axis is based on your screen and not the picture below, your contrast may be off. Oh, and you can change back to your own font settings after applying the changes.

Cheers!
Last edited by 1nd1g0; 7th January 2015 at 06:13 AM. Reason: I'm noob friendly
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1nd1g0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th January 2015, 03:59 PM   |  #112  
Flag Thessaloníki, Greece
Thanks Meter: 2,542

4,167 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nd1g0

Hi, I recently updated to lollipop as well. Its awesome! Anw, what you can do to aim better is just turn on show touch data in developer options. What it does is to precisely measure where your touch is registered in the touchscreen on the X and y axis displayed at the top.

Y axis 1012.5 (adjust the y axis according to your contrast preference. Or use this one.)

Note: If you use this y axis setting, make sure your font is set to newsmartgothic and medium size. Variation in the font size changes the layout of the paragraph on the colour adjustment page a little, making the picture placement be higher or lower. As the x and y axis is based on your screen and not the picture below, your contrast may be off. Oh, and you can change back to your own font settings after applying the changes.

Cheers!

By using your values its easier by viewing the picture if anyone want to try it...it look pretty good though!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-07-16-54-37.jpg
Views:	2506
Size:	238.8 KB
ID:	3102956  
The Following User Says Thank You to pikachukaki For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2015, 04:47 AM   |  #113  
Thanks Meter: 63

338 posts
Quote:

Cheers!

Yeah I just did the same with the values... It looks pretty damn nice.
18th January 2015, 06:26 PM   |  #114  
Thanks Meter: 9

214 posts
Quote:

Cheers!

I don't understand.. Where to put these parameters ? Thanks..

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
19th January 2015, 07:08 PM   |  #115  
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 1,051

1,807 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rankoradza

I don't understand.. Where to put these parameters ? Thanks..

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

You dont input them pal. Go to developer options (keep tapping the software version in about phone). Enable data input on touches then go to the screen colour options in accessibulity and move your thumb to match the parameters (quite tricky)

Nice display though 😜

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDR0iD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread