FORUMS

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

Get the super amoled contrast on your g3 display

Thanks Meter: 304

By digweed4me, Senior Member on 15th July 2014, 08:46 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th May 2015, 04:15 PM |#121  
Huntsville
Thanks Meter: 155

More
I used this and find that it has a pretty detrimental effect on pictures. It kind of makes them dark and grainy. Especially for outside pictures. I am jealous of my wife's galaxy S5. I like the look of those darker rich colors. That's the only thing I like about it.. Lol. This does help the UI as far as the system goes. It looks better be imho it hurts photos quite a bit....

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app

4th May 2015, 05:19 PM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Talking solution
guys ...we really need to ask a developer to make a stock kernel + savoca's advanced color control. i think it should be relatively easy as savoca says its only one file. it should work for stock he already made one but for TMO i think not d855. then we can control saturation and contrast.
The Following User Says Thank You to Croshio For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2015, 06:11 PM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
+1

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app
4th May 2015, 10:38 PM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
that or if anybody has time to actually learn how to modify a kernel and do it. sadly i can't do that myself i have no knowledge whatsoever but enough to know this won't take long at all if you know what you are doing. any help will be appreciated. atleast contact a developer >.< i can't do it also because low number of posts will make me post in another useless thread that nobody looks at and end result will be : yes . nothing. I am so desperate that i photoshop screenshofts for more saturation and contrast lol why did they have to make it so washed out?? btw the screenshots look awesome when edited sooo its that or just gonna wait for G4 UI hoping for some color adjustment which probably won't be enough.
23rd May 2015, 09:24 AM |#125  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
In AOSP what's the better way to do something like this?

Sent from my LG-D855
25th May 2015, 08:16 AM |#126  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by digweed4me

Go to setting -accessibility-color adjustment
Like the pic below where the green circle at

Image src not working.. plz add it as attachment here..

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread