Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,461 Members 47,566 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Swipe down expand notifications, non root?

Tip us?

marvi0
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 71
Default Swipe down expand notifications, non root?

Hello bought this phone for my wife and I don't want to root. What's the best app to enable swipe down to expand notifications please?

Lo Xa
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Try Apex launcher, go to setting/gesture...
Hope it could help you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lo Xa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dhkx
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Go to Setttings -> Display -> Advanced Settings -> Home touch buttons -> Button combination -> you can add a shortcut to the nav bar that expands notifications.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dhkx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

marvi0
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhkx View Post
Go to Setttings -> Display -> Advanced Settings -> Home touch buttons -> Button combination -> you can add a shortcut to the nav bar that expands notifications.
You sir are a star. I have used Android for a while, but didn't think this would be a feature on a stock rom. I think this needs sticking somewhere. I know that launchers as mentioned by loxa, have this feature but wanted to leave everything as stock. So thanks dhka.

mac00attack
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhkx View Post
And this is why I'm glad I signed up for the XDA community. You are awesome!