Košice
Help me someone like further D405n V10d-EUR

attachment.php

voxluna

Jan 3, 2009
SE Michigan
en.wikipedia.org
Retirement

Sadly, I lost my L90 a few weeks ago, and it doesn't look like I'll be getting it back (despite having a "reward" note between the case and battery door). I bought an LG G2 as a replacement, so I probably won't be in the L90 threads any longer. But I just wanted to thank @shoxxy, and the group, for their all their hard work and assistance. Y'all take care. ;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Teamwin Recovery 3.0.2-0 For LG L90 D4xx

3148h8n.png

Fixed Touchscreen issue
    Compiled from latest cm13 Source

How to Install:

You need Unlocked Bootloader.
    Flash zip file with other custom Recovery,or use attached img with an App like Rom Installer.​

Credits and Big thx for Help:
    Teamwin

To:

androidguy1991 (confirmed that works on D415)

Forbidden.403 (confirmed that works on D410)

Greetz Shoxx

XDA:DevDB Information
    OFFICIAL_TWRP_3.0.2-0_LG_L90_D4xx, Tool/Utility for the LG Optimus L90

Contributors
    shoxxy, shinobisoft

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.0.2-0

Created 2014-11-07
    Last Updated 2016-06-22
    Patched Lollipop Bootloader for LG L90

This is NOT my Work !!! My Friend @Зевс Did that awesome Work for Me , and i share it ;)
    Зевс
    BIG THX AND MY DEEP RESPECT ; I BE GLAD YOU are THERE ;)

Note:

I f you dont know what you do here. Leave your Fingers Off !!!
    I am not Responsible for bricked Devices.​

Instructions
    I f you don"t know how to use them, take a look @SubliemeSiem Thread. There are detailed instructions !!!

Downloads

Tested by Some Russian Guys, confirmed Working !!!​

ITS NOT ALLOWED TO MIRROR MY FILES , IF YOU WANT TO SHARE , ASK ME , AND ONLY LINK TO THIS ORIGINAL THREAD !!
    Its Official NOW !!!!

TWRP OFFICIAL

if you found issues let me know ;)
    Update 14.01.2016

based on cm13 source and kernel
    new design
    terminal included

about adopted sd:

WIP: adopted storage support
    Working: -Detects, decrypts, and mounts an adopted SD card if a secondary block device is defined (usually mmcblk1) -Handles unified storage -Displays the adopted storage in MTP along with internal -Factory Reset -Backup / Restore (probably) -Disable mass storage when adopted storage is present -Read storage nickname from storage.xml and apply it to display names in the GUI -Read storage.xml and determine what storage location is in use for /sdcard and remap accordingly

There are a number of issues that will need to be decided on: -Do we want to change the display name? -- read from xml -How do we handle factory resets? -- the adopted storage will be wiped during a regular factory reset. -Can we factory reset and leave the expand_* key in place and still have the adopted storage work? -- YES -How do we want to allow for wiping? If we can leave the adopted storage in place, do we allow for un-adopting? -Do we want to determine which device is the /sdcard device? -- YES, scanning the storage.xml file and matching up -Are we handling settings storage properly? -- should still be using internal storage for settings storage -If we un-adopt, we will have to change the partition table -Should the adopted storage be automatically included in a regular Data backup or should it be a separate item? -- YES -Handle multiple adopted storage devices? -- anything that is identified as removable storage should be able to be handled as an adopted storage device in TWRP -fstab flags? -- probably don't need any libgpt_twrp is source code mostly kanged from an efimanager project. It is GPL v2 or higher, so we will opt for GPL v3.

Change-Id: Ieda0030bec5155ba8d2b9167dc0016cebbf39d55

greetz
    update

Update: