MoKee OpenSource Project
All the firmwares, custom ROMs, official firmware updates, mods and tools mentioned here belong to their respective developers/owners. You will be doing everything at your own risk. We nor the developers cannot be held responsible if you end up damaging or bricking your device.
MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.
A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion...
This rom is made for d410. but it should work on other models too.
report back if it works or not on other variants.
THIS ROM IS BASED ON @ Quarx device /kernel sources Please find time to go over to his cm-11 thread and thank him and if you can then donate to him.
Also donate to mokee developers ....their work is amazing.
- Odexed for faster performance (only in official releases, nightlies are deodexed)
- Incremental updates[for official releases only]
- OTA updates - update on the fly![for official releases only]
- Native exFAT support (Samsung devices only)
- ListView animations
- Multi window
- Calendar - with lunar and solar calenders
- Lunar calendar in lock screen
- Task switching sidebar in recent apps (the list will increase if you install supported apps)
- Bulk SMS recipients
- Adjustable SMS font size
- SMS sending delay
- Smart dialing
- Speed dialing
- IP dialing
- Custom carrier name
- Network speed in status bar (upload and download!)
- Built in timer in Apollo - determine when to stop playing music
- MoKee Setup Wizard
- Active Display
- Adjustable navigation bar height
- Unique Power Saver functions!
- Custom screen off animations
- Customizable recent apps shorcuts
- Lockscreen notifications
- Working CM11 theme engine
- Many more! Since we are constantly adding new features, see changelogs to keep updated!
you can see screenshots and videos on the link below.
Mokee screenshots and videos
new download directory
1. Wipe data/factory reset
2. Format /system
3. Flash ROM
4. Flash MoKee Gapps or any other Gapps
i just made it and now testing it.
report back for issues.
Google Plus Community (join us for faster response!):
MoKee Gapps (latest):
MoKee Gapps (full list):
Device - https://github.com/k2wl/android_kernel_lge_msm8226
Kernel - https://github.com/k2wl/android_devi...ds/tree/kk_mkt
- Quarx thank you for cm11 device and kernel sources
- MoKee Developers: https://github.com/orgs/MoKee/members
- Koush for open-sourced SuperUser
- Slim Roms