[bootloader][D415] unlocked maybe?

OP androidguy1991

22nd August 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 35

70 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rysk29

TEE HEEE HEEE D415 was def locked b4 i ran unlock command!!! Now Free as a Bird!!! im gitty as can be... let the development begin!!!

I can confirm I have flashed the twrp for the l90 and it works after zeroing out laf then power down, then hold volume up unplug/replug usb cable and fastboot comes up issued the fastboot oem unlock to the device and it gives the okay, however the boot.img is still showing ro.secure=1 but as far as i can tell this is unlocked bootloader now, I am working on a rom for it right now...will be posted at androidarea51.com once it is ready, their already is a cyanogen mod out there too as far as I know their is twrp and cwm recoveries as well....one thing though does anyone know how to boot into the recovery directly? So far the way ive been getting in is via adb shell as su and sending the reboot recovery command.
23rd August 2014, 06:21 AM   |  #12  
Flag Statesville, NC
Thanks Meter: 35

231 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxinburn

I can confirm I have flashed the twrp for the l90 and it works after zeroing out laf then power down, then hold volume up unplug/replug usb cable and fastboot comes up issued the fastboot oem unlock to the device and it gives the okay, however the boot.img is still showing ro.secure=1 but as far as i can tell this is unlocked bootloader now, I am working on a rom for it right now...will be posted at androidarea51.com once it is ready, their already is a cyanogen mod out there too as far as I know their is twrp and cwm recoveries as well....one thing though does anyone know how to boot into the recovery directly? So far the way ive been getting in is via adb shell as su and sending the reboot recovery command.

wen phone is off press power and volume down, release and quickly press again.. a factory reset screen will pop up, select yes then yes. dont worry phone will not reset, just boots into recovery!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread