Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,462 Members 42,349 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Easy][GUIDE][UNROOT][RELOCK BOOTLOADER]Flash Stock KDZ Offline LG L90 [All Variants]

Tip us?

gdjindal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by xantanion View Post
Well i entered the correct imei x4 on both pc and mobile, then roommates computer and nothing. So it's not just wrong imei causing it.
what L90 model you are using, then only thing i can do for is, ask other users to generate the link for you.

xantanion
Old
Thanks Meter 25
I was able to find one that worked myself, didn't take too long to google one up

mccorkendale
Old
Thanks Meter 0
This guide mentions that you need to go into recovery mode but I told i can use this to unbricky phone that is unable to enter recovery mode as of now.... What do I do instead?

gdjindal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccorkendale View Post
This guide mentions that you need to go into recovery mode but I told i can use this to unbricky phone that is unable to enter recovery mode as of now.... What do I do instead?
Please read tha hole guide carefully. Will you please let me know where I have mentioned to that you need to boot into recovery mode :what:
The Following User Says Thank You to gdjindal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mccorkendale
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Can someone please generate a KDZ for a d415 for me cause the website is not working for me...

xantanion
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Can someone please generate a KDZ for a d415 for me cause the website is not working for me...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byz...it?usp=sharing Here ya go, uploaded one that I got for the d415
The Following User Says Thank You to xantanion For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mccorkendale
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdjindal View Post
Please read tha hole guide carefully. Will you please let me know where I have mentioned to that you need to boot into recovery mode :what:
At the part where I need to plug in the phone while holding the volume up button... Nothing shows up on the phone

gdjindal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 214
Quote:
At the part where I need to plug in the phone while holding the volume up button... Nothing shows up on the phone
First of all, that is SOFTWARE UPGRADE MODE not recovery, secondly be sure that you phone must be powered off when connecting it to usb holding volume up button. Do not press power button while connecting usb and also give a try with volume down button if volume up didn't worked.

mccorkendale
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdjindal View Post
First of all, that is SOFTWARE UPGRADE MODE not recovery, secondly be sure that you phone must be powered off when connecting it to usb holding volume up button. Do not press power button while connecting usb and also give a try with volume down button if volume up didn't worked.
The phone does not turn on at all and I tried the volume down and up they dont work

Tags
easy kdz flashing, kdz, kdz offline fix