Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Easy][GUIDE][UNROOT][RELOCK BOOTLOADER]Flash Stock KDZ Offline LG L90 [All Variants]

OP gdjindal

13th November 2014, 12:34 AM   |  #121  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Knoxville, TN
Thanks Meter: 2,795

2,701 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdjindal

Yo might be entering wrong IMEI number. Please enter it carefully. If didn't work then ask someone with D415 to generate link for you.

He may be right. I just tried for my D415 and nothing showed up for me either . In fact, I looked at the source code of the page that was displayed after entering my IMEI and pressing the "Download" button. It's not even a complete HTML page. No HTML tags, no BODY tags.
The Following User Says Thank You to shinobisoft For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd November 2014, 12:31 PM   |  #122  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Help here please.
My D410 on CM11 custom ROM, I'm trying to recover stock ROM.
At first i had an issue that my PC can't recognize my Phone in Download Mode (New Windows + LG Driver + Windows Update Driver).
Now when i try to recover the phone it always says Phone Disconnected (I tried to Re-plug the phone in download mode many times without success) .
23rd November 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #123  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 12

64 posts
More
So here's my problem. I think I've bricked my device. Don't know if it's softbrick or hardbrick, but either way my phone just does not boot up. The only instance it works is when I remove the battery and try to charge the phone, it shows a picture that it didn't find a battery. Otherwise, the phone is basically a brick. I tried flashing stock KDZ, but I couldn't get my phone into software upgrade mode. Also, tried doing a hard reset, but an LG logo didn't even come up. The battery is at least half full. So is there anything I can actually do in this case? Any help is appreciated.
Last edited by linasj; 23rd November 2014 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Additional info
23rd November 2014, 09:15 PM   |  #124  

1 posts
Do I need to unlock bootloader first to flash stock KDZ? Because it's not working for me. In the part when I press up volume button and connect phone to pc via USB, there is still 0% on the phone screen and nothing is happening, i waited for an hour and there still was 0%. I have rooted phone by the way, and under the 0% bar, there was red sign "ROOT". So i tried to skip this part and tried to flash KDZ anyway. It stopped at 4% and declare error telling me, that I have to put the battery out, in and try again. So I did, and still the same result. Can anyone please tell me where is the problem?
Last edited by MichailCZ; 23rd November 2014 at 09:16 PM. Reason: I have usb debugging turned on, lg drivers are installed on pc properly, LG mobile supoort tool recognizes phone peffectly.
Yesterday, 03:49 AM   |  #125  

1 posts
Can anyone help? When I hit start on the Lg flash tool nothing happens. No new window to change the country.
Yesterday, 06:54 PM   |  #126  

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichailCZ

Do I need to unlock bootloader first to flash stock KDZ? Because it's not working for me. In the part when I press up volume button and connect phone to pc via USB, there is still 0% on the phone screen and nothing is happening, i waited for an hour and there still was 0%. I have rooted phone by the way, and under the 0% bar, there was red sign "ROOT". So i tried to skip this part and tried to flash KDZ anyway. It stopped at 4% and declare error telling me, that I have to put the battery out, in and try again. So I did, and still the same result. Can anyone please tell me where is the problem?

I have the same problem.. All drivers installed..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
easy kdz flashing, kdz, kdz offline fix
Previous Thread Next Thread