FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[GUIDE][UNLOCK BOOTLOADER]Guide to unlocking the bootloader on the L90 [ALL VARIANTS]

151 posts
Thanks Meter: 73

By SubliemeSiem, Senior Member on 20th August 2014, 12:29 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th June 2015, 12:13 PM |#81  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tilburg, NL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronit.palai619

so i again flashed v10c so that i can get into recovery..so i tried all unlock methods(adb,terminal) and tried all about.bin files..but none worked

What model do you have? Software version alone doesn't give me enough info to work with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaxerld96

How can I unlock my Bootloader i have a hardware version D405 and software version V20a please help! and ihave android 5.02 lollipop

To be able to use my method, you should run kitkat instead of lollipop, meaning you need to downgrade using a kdz file first. You can follow this guide made by @gdjindal for that.

29th June 2015, 02:55 PM |#82  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubliemeSiem

What model do you have? Software version alone doesn't give me enough info to work with.

To be able to use my method, you should run kitkat instead of lollipop, meaning you need to downgrade using a kdz file first. You can follow this guide made by @gdjindal for that.

Model NO- lg l90 d410 Software Version- V10c-SCA-XXX Android Version-Kitkat 4.4.2 (P.S.- Downgraded from Lollipop 5.0.2 through kdz)

PLEASE DO REPLY
29th June 2015, 03:10 PM |#83  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tilburg, NL

More
Quote:

Model NO- lg l90 d410 Software Version- V10c-SCA-XXX Android Version-Kitkat 4.4.2 (P.S.- Downgraded from Lollipop 5.0.2 through kdz)

PLEASE DO REPLY

In that case you should be able to flash the eboot.bin in L90_D410_v10c_hack.zip just fine. What kind of issues are you having? Any error messages?
30th June 2015, 09:58 AM |#84  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubliemeSiem

In that case you should be able to flash the eboot.bin in L90_D410_v10c_hack.zip just fine. What kind of issues are you having? Any error messages?

That 580 error while going into revovery(boot certification error)..and then pink screen comes with that common error ram dump mod ..tried all hacked aboots a,b,c,d
The Following User Says Thank You to ronit.palai619 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th July 2015, 11:19 PM |#85  
Flag Oporto
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Unhappy
Quote:

That 580 error while going into revovery(boot certification error)..and then pink screen comes with that common error ram dump mod ..tried all hacked aboots a,b,c,d

exact!! like me!!! i try everything !

nothing works, downgrade to kitkat. try different versions without success...
2nd August 2015, 01:11 PM |#86  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
is anyone who have unlocked bootloader for lg l90 d410 v20a

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Quote:

PLEASE DO REPLY

how u drowngraded from lollipop to kitkat???????
2nd August 2015, 04:44 PM |#87  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Any tutorial available to unbrick the phone if the wrong aboot is flashed?

I'll risk some stuff here (lollipop bootloader for 410hn) and I'm not sure if I'll succeed.
Last edited by F. Gacrux; 6th August 2015 at 11:30 PM.
7th August 2015, 05:16 AM |#88  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Good news for the brazilian users that owns the D410hn variant, I managed to unlock the lollipop v20b. It may also work with the v20a, the aboot is exactly the same every single byte.

Thanks to Зевс at 4pda, all I done was load the D410 aboot variant at IDA he unlocked, took a look at the flow chart to what changes he made, loaded our D410hn aboot and patched the right addresses.

At first I was reluctant to test myself - for those who are using the D410 binaries and image files to our D410hn, beware, they are not the same (I compared many variants KK v10a/b/c/... and LL v20a/b aboots with IDA and HxD). I see many people with the D410hn getting bricks and struggling to unbrick their phones after flashing other variables binaries and images, at least make a mmcblk0 backup before trying anything.

My advises:

First make a backup of your mmcblk0 as advised in this topic (you need busybox): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=25

If anything goes wrong, you can recover from a brick using your own loader with the steps in this post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-l...8/post61741908

Then go ahead and flash the aboot. Make sure you are rooted on v20a/b with the d410hn variant. Then flash the twrp recovery from this topic with rom installer app: http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-l...shoxx-t2826150

Also, never flash CM with lollipop bootstack, they boot only with kitkat bootstack. AFAIK, there is no actual d410hn aboot unlocked, people are just using the d410 aboot, if you want to flash d410 kk bootstack and anything goes wrong, well, good luck, don't blame on me, maybe if I feel downgrading to kitkat I'll make an actual d410hn bootstack to everyone stop risking using the d410 variant files.
Attached Files
File Type: zip lg_l90_d410hn_v20b_hacked_aboot.zip - [Click for QR Code] (329.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by F. Gacrux; 10th August 2015 at 05:12 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloader, d405, d405n, d410, l90
Previous Thread Next Thread