Watch This Now!

[GUIDE][UNLOCK BOOTLOADER]Guide to unlocking the bootloader on the L90 [ALL VARIANTS]

151 posts
Thanks Meter: 75
By SubliemeSiem, Senior Member on 20th August 2014, 12:29 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Yesterday, 01:23 AM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 0
Lollipop update
Originally Posted by F. Gacrux

Good news for the brazilian users that owns the D410hn variant, I managed to unlock the lollipop v20b. It may also work with the v20a, the aboot is exactly the same every single byte.

Thanks to Зевс at 4pda, all I done was load the D410 aboot variant at IDA he unlocked, took a look at the flow chart to what changes he made, loaded our D410hn aboot and patched the right addresses.

At first I was reluctant to test myself - for those who are using the D410 binaries and image files to our D410hn, beware, they are not the same (I compared many variants KK v10a/b/c/... and LL v20a/b aboots with IDA and HxD). I see many people with the D410hn getting bricks and struggling to unbrick their phones after flashing other variables binaries and images, at least make a mmcblk0 backup before trying anything.

My advises:

First make a backup of your mmcblk0 as advised in this topic (you need busybox):

If anything goes wrong, you can recover from a brick using your own loader with the steps in this post:

Then go ahead and flash the aboot. Make sure you are rooted on v20a/b with the d410hn variant. Then flash the twrp recovery from this topic with rom installer app:

Also, never flash CM with lollipop bootstack, they boot only with kitkat bootstack. AFAIK, there is no actual d410hn aboot unlocked, people are just using the d410 aboot, if you want to flash d410 kk bootstack and anything goes wrong, well, good luck, don't blame on me, maybe if I feel downgrading to kitkat I'll make an actual d410hn bootstack to everyone stop risking using the d410 variant files.

So, lollipop brazilian has upgrade to v20c how to unlock this? i have root!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

bootloader, d405, d405n, d410, l90

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread