Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,748 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SCRIPT] LG Optimus L90 Utilities

Tip us?

zimbara
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I mean open the 4pda link? I tried a couple of times yesterday and today and it just won't open. It says "No data received" in chrome.
LG L90 D405N stock + root

shinobisoft
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,087

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimbara View Post
I mean open the 4pda link? I tried a couple of times yesterday and today and it just wont open. It says "No data received" in chrome.
Try FireFox. I know it works.

EDIT:
Better yet. Lemme see if I can download all the patches. I'll upload them to my Dev-Host account and will add links to the OP for them. Gimme a few minutes.

"The way is known to all but not all know it"
My Devices, Mods, ROMs, and Tools

Device: LG Optimus L90 LG-D415 ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED, TWRP 2.7.1.0, Stock KitKat 4.4.2
Device: LG Optimus L9 LG-P769 ROOTED, Bootloader.LOCKED, CWM 6.0.1.2 ( L9RecoveryInstaller ), Stock JellyBean 4.1.2
Device: LG Optimus T LG-P509 ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED, CWM 5.0.2.7 Touch, CM10
My Stuff
The Following User Says Thank You to shinobisoft For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shinobisoft
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,087

DONATE TO ME
Ok. So I'm hosting the aboot/abootb patches on my Dev-Host account now. OP has been updated and download links added

"The way is known to all but not all know it"
My Devices, Mods, ROMs, and Tools

Device: LG Optimus L90 LG-D415 ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED, TWRP 2.7.1.0, Stock KitKat 4.4.2
Device: LG Optimus L9 LG-P769 ROOTED, Bootloader.LOCKED, CWM 6.0.1.2 ( L9RecoveryInstaller ), Stock JellyBean 4.1.2
Device: LG Optimus T LG-P509 ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED, CWM 5.0.2.7 Touch, CM10
My Stuff
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shinobisoft For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]